Names Searched Right Now:
Page 87 of 240 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
    Just wanted to quickly pop in and say hello! Ive ben lurking for a while. My due date is March 10th. My husband and I are SO excited. Can barely wait to find out gender, in October!

Tara & Sarah, we've gotten that comment too. Especially from men who think they're being super funny. My husband says the same thing as your husband, Sarah . Your bump is adorable by the way, so cute. And Tara, I was quite like Ivy, I couldn't stop moving when I was in changing rooms (past tense, it's really still going on...). Twirl and boogie!!

Frances; I'm sorry you had a horrid weekend, lots of hugs!!!

Cora; ooh, you had your appointment today?? I can't wait to hear...

TinTin; very excited to hear how it went for you!

Kennedi; I don't have any advise, but good luck!

Mila; good to hear from you again, it sounds like you've had an exhausting time though. It must be great to get out of the first trimester though!!

babylove; welcome and congrats!

I have my anatomy scan on Wednesday, looking forward to it. I also hope she can see clearly if it's a girl so I can get this 85% thought out of my head. Still sick, it's developing into an ear infection now... It's freezing cold in London now, I put on my fur, gloves and UGG boots when I went out this morning which is crazy! And of course makes me sicker. Roo is fine though. Lucky little bug. I'm feeling great pregnancy wise though, the baby kicks and I feel her move a lot which is fun. I love the second trimester, it's the best .
    Last edited by ottilie; September 16th, 2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: That story made no sense at all, I think, I type... no real link between my brain and hands it seems.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Funny naming story - We were suggesting names to our 5 yr old:
    "What do you think of Kellan and Sebastian?"
    "I think Flounder and Sebastian are better."
    "We can't name your brother Flounder, Flounder is a fish."
    "Well, Sebastian is a crab."
    "ummmm..."
    2 hours later to my bff:
    "We're naming our babies Flounder and Sebastian, but if there is a girl in there, her name is Ariel, right mom?"
    "sure... *facepalm*"

And yesterday he cried because Daddy didn't like his name choice "Mickey Mouse" for his baby brother.

Naming with a 5 yr old... omg.

We got 3D profiles of these boys on Friday. I think the stenographer was showing off for my mom and aunt since this was just supposed to be a heartbeat check. She's a good woman.

Pictures posted on my blog.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

First of all; hilarious!!! Flounder, Sebastian and Ariel!!! And Mickey Mouse... I can see that that was a hard one to have rejected. keep up the good work, Weston! Baby profiles are very sweet, such a cute little post. Now to the important stuff: Weston looks exactly like your husband! It's crazy, he's identical!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Quote Originally Posted by grecianern View Post
    Funny naming story - We were suggesting names to our 5 yr old:
    "What do you think of Kellan and Sebastian?"
    "I think Flounder and Sebastian are better."
    "We can't name your brother Flounder, Flounder is a fish."
    "Well, Sebastian is a crab."
    "ummmm..."
    2 hours later to my bff:
    "We're naming our babies Flounder and Sebastian, but if there is a girl in there, her name is Ariel, right mom?"
    "sure... *facepalm*"

And yesterday he cried because Daddy didn't like his name choice "Mickey Mouse" for his baby brother.

Naming with a 5 yr old... omg.

We got 3D profiles of these boys on Friday. I think the stenographer was showing off for my mom and aunt since this was just supposed to be a heartbeat check. She's a good woman.

Pictures posted on my blog.
    This is so cute! Your son is adorable!
    My 4 year old nephew (that I'm very close to and we share a love of Batman) keeps telling me I should name the baby Batman or Batgirl, but that he'll accept Nightwing or Robin too. I love what little kids would name babies if they could!
    Astrid Harley Scarlett is here! Born 3/7.