Names Searched Right Now:
Page 59 of 247 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
    @gracianern, are you feeling better today? Feeling tired and sick while pregnant with one baby and only a cat to look after is hard enough, I can hardly imagine what it must be like being pregnant with twins plus a grumpy five year old.

The girls name is pronounced ÁA-ee-sha, it's been our favourite for years, but I know my SIL loves it too and she's due first so I'm hoping for a little nephew
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband, my #1 cat and my #1 baby Aïcha, born March 2014

Girls: Sanae - Fairouz - Kawtar - Keltoum
    Boys: Tarik - Sabri - Lokman - Omar

We had our first ultrasound yesterday...ONE little baby in there, wiggling his or her little arms and legs around! I don't remember seeing that at the first ultrasound we had of my daughter. Very cool! Little heart was chugging away at 157 bpm. Measured a couple days ahead of the due date according to LMP, but we will stick with March 5 unless the doctor tells us otherwise. My daughter came a few days late, so I don't want to get my hopes up about an earlier due date!!! Hope all is well with the rest of you!

Also, my doctor said Tylenol is fine up to 4000 mg a day. So 2 extra strength every 6 hours. I am still battling almost daily headaches and have been eating it like candy. It's ok as long as you don't exceed that amount!
    Kennedi

Married to Jason (10/24/09)

Mommy to Ellison Katea (2/17/12)

Expecting Kellen James - due 3/5/14!

@khaatje

Aïcha - is really beautiful, both in sound and appearance! For your sake, I hope you also have a nephew.
    I'm lucky, the older we get, the less names my siblings and I have in common. We like each other's choices, but wouldn't use them ourselves. And my in-laws - well, my nieces and nephews have their own children, so that's the hard part there. But no repeats or steals yet.

I am feeling a little better today. I seem to have invited a Cough to join in, so that part is unpleasant, but I am able to eat and drink without much difficulty. My son was so fabulous last night. He laid with me in the bed and let me sleep over 90 minutes without starving to death.
    but I'm not even 85% yet, and am fading as the afternoon wears on. If I could take some sort of sinus medication, I would feel so much better.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

@grecianern hope your feeling better soon.

Also welcome to all the new mummies to be

I'm 8 weeks plus 4 now and have had sickness for last few weeks now throughout the day, some days are better than others. I've went off chicken completely and have been living on a diet of salt n vinegar crisps, cheese toastie and pasta, hoping to feel better soon. Have my first midwife appointment tomorrow afternoon, but as UK doubt ill hear heart beat or anything till my 12 week stan at start of September.

Also 2 other girls in my team at work are pregnent too, so haven't told my boss yet as think he'll have kittens as there's only 6 of us in the team. So waiting till "bubble" has its picture taken before telling work
    Last edited by carrotcoriander; August 7th, 2013 at 01:48 PM.

@carrotcoriander -

good luck with work. I was actively trying for 3 years for our first child. And magically 3 of us at work got pregnant together. We had 3 boys 7 days apart. It was fun and crazy and thunder-stealing all at the same time.

Now I work in a place with 45+ men to 3 women. one is older, and the other is also trying to get pregnant. So, right now, I'm the only one pregnant here. And I told the bosses after my 10 week scan. Just to be sure.

So, I'm actually feeling worse. I finally gave in and called the OB to find out what I could take for medications. So, I left work and picked up some Tylenol Cold & Sinus... here's hoping it works. *fingers crossed*
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~