Names Searched Right Now:
Page 40 of 247 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast
    Grecianern is having twins, and Tintri may be as well
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

All the twins are making me so nervous...I have this feeling we are going to have multiples at some point (runs on both sides of the family in multiple generations, including triplets on hubby's side and a great grandma who had 3 sets of twins!) and we only had one baby the first time around...ahhh! It seems so cute when it's someone else, but I don't know if I could handle two babies and a toddler! Are you soon to be twin moms freaked out?!
    Kennedi

Married to Jason (10/24/09)

Mommy to Ellison Katea (2/17/12)

Expecting Kellen James - due 3/5/14!

I never thought I would join this thread (we only started trying June 21st), but here I am with baby #1´s ETA March 16

If been reading all you're posts just now and happy to read I'm not the only one who anxiously wants to know what's going on in there. My first appointment is on August 5 (which feels like forever from now) and I have very little symptoms. The fast of Ramadan started yesterday (no food/water for 18 hrs/day) and still I feel totally fine, actually better than previous years. No reason to complain I know but still in the back of my mind I wonder if my hormone levels are rising fast enough.

My husband is still in shock/not comprehending the BFP, cute, but it would be nice to share the excitement with him. Thank God for all the berries (the TTC thread was awsome, I'm happy to see some of the former TTC berries on here!)
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband, my #1 cat and my #1 baby Aïcha, born March 2014

Girls: Sanae - Fairouz - Kawtar - Keltoum
    Boys: Tarik - Sabri - Lokman - Omar

Quote Originally Posted by kenzing10 View Post
    All the twins are making me so nervous...I have this feeling we are going to have multiples at some point (runs on both sides of the family in multiple generations, including triplets on hubby's side and a great grandma who had 3 sets of twins!) and we only had one baby the first time around...ahhh! It seems so cute when it's someone else, but I don't know if I could handle two babies and a toddler! Are you soon to be twin moms freaked out?!
    Don't worry too much about triplets, at least... science points to twins being up to the woman's family history, due to hyper ovulation (which can be hereditary). Well, that and certain fertility treatments I'm with you, twins on someone else are amazing, but I'm terrified of them for me. I have a hard time managing my one little busybody. My grandmother was a twin and I have a couple cousins (her grandchildren) on that side with twins as well.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

@tintri, I just had my early ultrasound (I have a history of ectopic pregnancy so they always do an early one for me) at 7 weeks 2 days. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat loud and clear with an abdominal ultrasound. She told me the same thing others have said -- they'll try abdominal first and then do vaginal if they can't see/hear. My doc always says to come with a full bladder because it helps push your uterus up.

Congrats to the new additions on this thread! Lots of babyberries (and several sets of twins!) on the way in 2014!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996