Names Searched Right Now:
Page 31 of 247 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    @lovewn: I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

My cousin is due Feb. 6, 2014!! SO excited. :-)

@lovewn - So sorry for your loss! Just know that you're not alone in feeling that way. It's how I feel too. Big hugs to you and good luck in September
    my babies:
    olivia li mei (china - born 08, adopted 09)
    henry alexander eoin (usa - born july 22 2013, joined our family a day later!)
    ♥ forever missing our little baby fox ♥

@lovewn, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

My "morning sickness" (which generally happens at night) officially started tonight. With my other two I threw up from week 7-16 exactly and usually once per day. I am 6 weeks and hoping its short lived! I did decide to settle my stomach with some ice cream though.... It's the only thing that appealed to me! Although @ottillie, those cinnamon buns sound great too!

It's so funny how everything sounds good and then the next minute you go 'why did I eat that?!' I've also been feeling really sick at night, in the middle of the night, and first thing in the morning! No throw up yet though. Tonight I made myself a 'comfort box' which I set near the bathroom. It's got a soft big quilt, papaya enzymes (love these for upset tummy) and a fully charged iPod! Makes me feel better that its there just in case. Trying to remind mysel that only half of women get morning sickness, and not all of them throw up! Lol.so going to drink some peppermint tea, ginge ale, some crackers, then it's off to bed! So we will see!