Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 241 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Good luck hearts_n_stars! Let us know what happens!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Loretta, Georgia, Theodora
    Viggo, Thaddeus, Woodrow, Laszlo

I'm so excited, I FINALLY get to be a part of one of these threads!
    I'm Amanda and I am due Jan. 19. Thanks for giving us a spot to chat and I hope you can join us soon too sarahbezz!
    my babies:
    olivia li mei (china - born 08, adopted 09)
    henry alexander eoin (usa - born july 22 2013, joined our family a day later!)
    ♥ forever missing our little baby fox ♥

Thanks tintri - they made me all upset because when the heart beat was 98 at 6 weeks they said I had a 50/50 chance of miscarriage which shocked me - the heart beat went up to the 130s the next week but the damage was already done. I am super paranoid now - I have a healthy 3 year old already and had no worries with him, let alone this early on! Will let you know after my 10 week ultrasound next week. Congratulations to all above and fingers crossed for sarahmezz!

hearts_n_stars - Everything I've read says that anywhere from 90-110 around 6 weeks is normal. Baby's heart has just recently started beating. If it hadn't increased then I'd be concerned but it popped up within 'normal' range. I know it's easy to be paranoid but I'd try to relax - I hope everything goes well at your ultrasound and it eases your worries!
    my babies:
    olivia li mei (china - born 08, adopted 09)
    henry alexander eoin (usa - born july 22 2013, joined our family a day later!)
    ♥ forever missing our little baby fox ♥

Thanks amandarae - I think that's why I was so annoyed with my OBGYN - I didn't think it was horribly low and I didn't think they should have said that to me. Anyways, trying to move on and be positive! My husband actually said he wanted to have a gender reveal party after the 20 week ultrasound. Surprised me, but sounds pretty fun! We just found out at the radiologist's office the last time...