Names Searched Right Now:
Page 212 of 247 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,056 to 1,060 of 1231
    Thanks Katie! I went back and read those posts. That's very helpful! I'll see what my progress is and go from there. Im hoping all these practice contractions are at least doing a little work that won't need to be done in active labor (hey I can dream, right!). For now I'm going to bounce on my birth ball and drink some red raspberry tea

Hello all!

My pregnant self is still here! Still been having contractions. I'm assuming real ones mixed with Braxton hicks, like they said last time I was in L&D. Every day for a few hours, usually in the evening, they seem to get bad and regular. DH and I get so excited, and then they subside, or I go to bed and wake up fine. This has been going on for over almost 2 weeks! Ugh! There are still 19 days till my due date, and I want him to take his time to grow. But my ob keeps saying she doubts ill make it to 40 weeks since I'm so small and little guy is all run out of room! She guessed closer to 37 or 38 weeks.... Which is now!!! So every day I wake up hopeful, and every night I go to bed sad! I am so anxious for him to be here!!

In other news- I have a question. I've been waiting for this little guy to drop. Well today I noticed that there is this strange soft spot up by ribs at the top of my uterus. It's where his butt and legs used to hang out. Now it feels , well, sort of inflated I guess, like something should be there, but it just feels fluid filled and soft! Of course as a FTM I think that it's something horrible like my placenta explded or is swollen (laugh all you want lol). But then I thought- hey, maybe this us a sign he dropped! I'm going to ask ob at my apt tomorrow, but was just curious if any of you other mamas experienced this??

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I had no progress today at my appointment, 1-2 cm and 50% effaced still. I asked if she thought the membrane stripping was advisable and she said it won't hurt anything (I'm GBS neg, they won't do it if your positive). She said she really couldn't reach too much but did what she could. It didn't hurt, a little pressure is all which makes me think it won't work. I've been crampy all day and having insane BHs but nothing real. So blah.

@sara, such a cute idea to set up a little welcome home party for the baby! The kids must love that! I may just steal the idea
    I hope your contractions subside until they are real both for your comfort and so when the main event ensues there is no question!

@babylove, I agree with Sara that he probably is either shifting sides or dropped down. I know my little guy flips from one side to the other. I'll feel his little butt on one side all day and then go to feel it and it's gone and soft there cause he swung it the other way

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.