Names Searched Right Now:
Page 144 of 247 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerian View Post
    Completely forgot to write in this thread oh my god!

My duedate has been moved to the 17th and its a girl =D
    Congratulations! The girls are catching up.
    New username is @ truenature

Hello!

Hoping to join you here - I'm due in early February with a little girl. As far as second children, my experience was a MUCH easier second child. My first didn't sleep through the night until at least 18 months, and my second did at 3 months - and I did nothing differently!

Hey Thunderbolt, welcome.

So, I posted a facebook status welcoming name suggestions from friends & family. So many suggestions of ___leighs & _aydens. The best proposition so far has been "Tilly Moonraker". Kind of awesome.
    New username is @ truenature

@katiedenberg- I posted on Facebook as well about names! I got close to 90 comments with suggestions! Lots of very very popular/trendy names too. It was fun to see what everyone had to say though.

Looks like this baby is most definitley Jameson! Tonight hubby was 'talking' to baby trying to get him to move and I was calling the little mr. Jem. Then my husband tells baby 'your NICKNAME is Jem but your REAL name is Jameson!' (Hubby doesn't like Jem as much as I do So it seems pretty final now that we've actually begun to call him that!! We still have Noah John if he comes out totally not looking like a Jameson. But I'm feeling pretty confident that he will be Jameson Michael

In other news- my little Jem moved nonstop for over an hour this morning! Got some funny vids of him moving the book on my tummy. I love feeling those little kicks an punches!

Does anyone have experience with listening to baby's heart beat with a stethoscope? I heard you could find it after 20 weeks, so I got out the stethoscope today and couldn't find anything. He kicked the stethoscope a few times though haha.

Hope everyone is doing well today

Hi Sarahmezz

I haven't been on nameberry for such a long time. The whole naming a real baby has been very overwhelming.
    I love how you have been updating the first post - great idea. I thought I'ld let you know that we are having a BOY! Hence the naming dramas. Picking a girls name was too easy. We haven't decided on a boys name yet - not to worry there's 13 more weeks to go.

I slightly jealous of all those to be mamas out there that have settled on a name. I'm about to go over to the boy's forum and get some opinions on our current fav - Frederick. We also like Jack, Maxwell, William and Harry.