Names Searched Right Now:
Page 139 of 247 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
    Congratulations Hearts and Beatrix Little girls are wonderful!

Babylove, Congratulations on your new job. Retail at Christmas can be a lot of fun and after your little one comes there's plenty of time to find your dream job. I'm going to retrain as a teacher when our second (and last) is at school.

Cora I had horrible heartburn with my first pregnancy. And i avoided all the trigger food, fatty, spicey, etc. So far so good with this one but after a bad food weekend I'm not sure I'll get away with it much longer.

Milas, I can't believe your still bleeding, I hope you get answers soon. I lost a lot of weight breast feeding but I'm putting on more with this pregnancy too... It's so much harder to eat well when your chasing a toddler. Bread and jam lunches have become far more common in my diet than I would like

Sarah, hope all is well with your sister. So exciting but frantic when they decide on an early arrival. By number 4 my SIL was notorious for premie babies... My other SIL had volentary c-sects, so waiting 11 days for our Bug was a shock for the in laws...

We are havering our much awaited weekend away and all of us are sick. Erg!!! A sick 14mnth old is not the best travelling companion but we're making it work!! Lots of naps in the car and hasty exits from art galleries have happened but still getting out and about as much as A can handle...

Wednesdays scan day. Fingers crossed for a dancing healthy bubba in there!

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:18 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Well, I can join the heartburn bandwagon. It's random and annoying.

My baby shower was a lot of fun, and a success as a party. My sister and Aunt, and even Dad, really stepped up and threw a great party. Not many of the invitees could make it, but those that did had a nice time. It was fun, and super cute with a Monster theme.

I'm so tired right now, and just really sore, and I've hit a position on my couch that I can not easily get up from. It's sad and kind of embarrassing.

My last scan went really well - Baby A has flipped again, and is head up, on the right side, and more towards the back. We couldn't get a good echo of his heart because he is also facing backwards and his ribs are more solid and blocking the view. Baby B has started to move head down and to the left with his feet still on the left side. He is very much in the front, and very easy to scan and get heart beats, etc. I'm having a hard time with kick counts since it's like an octopus at times in there.

Hope everyone is doing well!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Sarah; I'm not moving Dita into the big girl room yet, I just want it cleared out and ready. She'll be in the cot for another six months or so, the new baby will sleep with us for a while. I'm going through the rooms anyway as we're going to move. The house belonged to my husband's great aunt and uncle, and he inherited it with lots of stuff he never went through, then I moved in, drank too much, got pregnant and never had time to do the big clean up. And I need to do it! We had a kind of open house last weekend, but I need to make everything nice before the proper ones after christmas.

Oh my goodness I feel bad for your sister! Poor girl... she chose a lovely name though. Congrats to her!!!

Greci; I'm glad you had a lovely baby shower, and very happy to hear the babies are good!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 31st, 2014 at 03:18 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.