Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Wohoo, Tara, another little Ivy on the way!!! I am looking forward to that...

Missus; I'm glad you got another positive! And I can now officially say congrats to you! I am so thrilled you're pregnant, and I laughed and got teary eyed when you wrote your running around the house naked post in the TTC thread. You are going to be a fantastic mama.

I did the Chinese gender predictor test (as I don't know my conception or due date, this was hard, but I typed in three different dates I can see as being the "right" one) and it says girl for me too. Is it wrong to wish for another girl? I do want a boy, at some point, but as they're going to be so close I think I'd like them to be the same gender, for further closeness and also the clothes thing.

I am feeling like crap. I'm having the worst morning/nighttime sickness, it wasn't like this with Roo. It's awful, especially when you're trying to care for and enjoy your little 3 month old. I know it's too early to say, but I think this baby is going to be a handful. I'm still having trouble holding down food, especially proteins. I'm eating a lot of bread, pasta, cake (Roo's christening was yesterday and we've got about ten cakes in the fridge) and fruit. Certain vegetables are not going down, like courgettes and mushrooms. Oh well!

Hope everyone else is doing great!!!
    Last edited by ottilie; June 23rd, 2013 at 07:36 AM.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Congrats everyone!! I'm due 2/26/14 with baby #3!! We are very excited!

Has anyone made the announcement to family/friends yet? We told my parents because I talk to my mom multiple times a day and there is no way I could keep it from her. Otherwise nobody else yet but likely soon. DH is very poor at keeping his mouth closed about this ;-)

We are debating when to tell our other kids. We have a 4 year old and a 23 month old. Obviously the little one won't quite grasp it but my 4 year old will be very excited. I'm debating if we should wait into after the Doppler and hear a heartbeat at 8 weeks or after the sonogram at 12 weeks. Anyone have experience with this?

Vitamom, congrats! Everyone I know who have older children (3+) have waited until the second trimester to tell. I would not tell before then, personally.

I have not told anyone (apart from my love, of course) and will not until 12 weeks. Well, I've told my daughter... but she's 3 months, so she doesn't understand.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Oh, missusaytch, I'm so glad you got a darker line this time. I read your thread, and felt so bad for you - I'd be freaking out too! I remember being so scared prior to my first ultrasound with DD because I had consumed an obscene amount of wine during the week following conception (unknowingly, of course). As for those pulling cramps... may as well get used to them They basically never went away for me last time around, or maybe it's just that they eventually morphed into Braxton Hicks.

I'm looking forward to getting a darker line. I'll probably test again on Monday or Tuesday, because my line was so faint yesterday. It's so nerve-wracking to wait for that first appointment!

Oh, and according to the Chinese gender predictor, I'm having a girl, too. I'd love for that to be true!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Okay, I somehow missed that there was another page here , so congrats vitamom! We just found out yesterday, so we're definitely still processing and haven't told anyone except one friend of mine. We were talking earlier this week about how we both thought we were pregnant, and she ended up asking whether I'd tested when I called to let her know we wouldn't be at her son's birthday party yesterday. I'm a horrible liar, so I told her. I've told DD, but being 20 months, she just gave me a withering look and asked for more raisins.

And otter, I somehow missed that you were growing another human. Congrats! I'm sure that it's equal parts exciting and overwhelming for you, but I know you'll rock it I guess this will put Baby #2's birthday pretty close to Roo's, right? I'm definitely voting for a girl this time around for the closeness factor.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training