Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love:
    Sylvia not Sylvie (that's be the nn)- Love Sylvia, and Sylvie makes a cute nn.
    Blythe (mn - I love but hubby doesn't and then there is the AOGG connection)- What's AOGG? I love Blythe... it's one of those gems that always makes me smile when I see it. I've never met a Blythe, but I'd be overjoyed to meet one (no pun intended). I actually had this on the list, but 'th' is hard in this corner of the world, so it got taken off. Love this.
    Amayla- I much prefer Amalia, which is a wonderfully interesting name... as long as you don't mind correcting people when they say Amelia.
    Seraphina- Angelic. I love how it just rolls off the tongue. The Sera beginning makes it seem much more familiar than it really is...
    Acacia- One of the few flower names that I truly adore. I've never met an Acacia, but I find it quite feminine and charming.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Thank you all, turns out that hubby has warmed to Sylvia (while away for work he's been thinking and doing list Bless him!) so we have a few options now and I am feeling less stressed. Thanks again!