Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think???

We have a beautiful daughter named Luisa Natalia who is 21 months. I would love to try for a second baby and am pondering the girl name... Adela Violeta. Opinions and suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
    'You should make a stand, stand up for what you believe,
    and tonight we can truly say, together we're invincible.'

-Muse

I think it sounds beautiful, and goes really well with the elder sister's name
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I prefer Adele Violet or Adela Violet. The name might be too associated with the singer. Alice Violet is very pretty, nice sound with Luisa Natalia. Alice and Luisa go very well together.
    ~Mehri

Very pretty, but like previous poster I think I'd go for either Adele Violeta, or Adela Violet - i think the double a endings might be a bit much.

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle