Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Adelaide Tamsin and Agnes Indira would be my picks.

Agnes Indira is simply gorgeous!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

kala_way: Thanks
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I like Agnes as a first because: 1. I personally adore the name and have it on "my list" and 2. I think it sounds nicer with Sansa.

I too like Agnes Paloma and Agnes Delphine if you want to pair Agnes with a sophisticated, worldly middle. And Agnes Ruby if you're looking for something to "lighten" the seriousness of Agnes.

Also, are you looking for another Japanese middle name? May I suggest...?

Agnes Emiko (beautiful/smiling child)
    Agnes Mayuri (actually it means peacock, is feminine, comes from Sanskrit, but it sounds vaguely Japanese)
    Agnes Rumi (beautiful or lapis luzuli)
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

jyoti: Thanks I appreciate the suggestions too. I had Rui on my list before, but it got nixed by OH for pronunciation issues. So I'm wondering if Rumi might get a thumbs up; the "m" in it makes it seem more straight-forward. I also like Emiko and Mayuri.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I agree that Agnes fits better with Sansa and like the idea of a Japanese middle name to kind of tie the names together (the names above are great). Using Agnes Rumi would give a nice tie to Sana Nanami. From your list, I like Agnes Indira and Agnes Lucia best.