Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which middle name for Adelaide & Agnes?

Hi guys! I'm trying to get some combos working together from the names that my OH approved, and the first two "first names" we have are Adelaide and Agnes. So, if you would, please pick the combo you think works best for both. Feel free to explain your choice

Elder sister's name would likely be Sansa Nanami, if you want something to match it to.

Adelaide Hanako
    Adelaide Michiko
    Adelaide Rumi
    Adelaide Tamsin

Agnes Eulalie
    Agnes Indira
    Agnes Emiko
    Agnes Mayuri
    Agnes Mizuki
    Agnes Olivine
    Last edited by sansa_nanami; June 13th, 2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Narrowing down the list!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Middle for Agnes

Im loving Paloma and Delphine!

lala17: Thanks!

Anyone else have an opinion?
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I love Adelaide Jemima and Agnes Cecily, though they both are very different in style than Sansa Nanami. HTH!
    Bethanie Vivian-Latinist, art historian, world traveller, Harry Potter enthusiast, avid book collector, middle school Latin magistra, engaged to be married 4-11-15, name collector circa 2005.

mom to macbeth dickens the orange and white tabby, sylvie fleur & delphine esmee the twin calicoes & tiberius teddy "tiber" the blue merle mini aussie <3

guys - theodore raphael alastair lucian august
    dolls - clara genevieve aurora helena lydia

ladyhope: I think I've come to the conclusion that Sansa Nanami will be a one of its kind combination. Love it, but most of our other favorites fall more in the old-fashioned sector. So we might just end up with this discrepancy no matter what we do!