Livia Pearl
    Enid Sylvia Inez/ Gertrude
    Florence Adele
    Agnes Linnea Frances
    Avia Liora Ruth
    Imogen Allegra Edith
    Junia Edith
    Cleora Josephine Helen

I really like Penelope Heather. Penelope means according to the sites I've looked "with a web over her face". Something to consider.

I ultimately picked Matilda Catherine, but Penelope Heather could be her little sister, if you're blessed again.

Good Luck!

London, England
    Congrats, sweetie! I'm so happy for you! I am amazed that you've almost decided on a name already... impressive. Indecisive me could never have done that.

Penelope Heather & Clancy Luke are my favourites. Penelope is such a happy happy name, and Heather is gorgeous. I actually think Heather is a perfect middle for this baby, heather reminds me of late summer, and white heather is a good luck and protection plant. Over to Clancy; it's so cool! I'd love to know there was a little Clancy out there. And Luke for your hubs... that's nice.

I like Matilda Catherine and Jack Timothy too, I do. The other two just have a coolness factor I prefer, and I like the way you talked about them.

Good luck!!!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Sydney Australia
    I really love Matilda Catherine
    Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel

Adelaide Australia
    All very nice names but I love Timothy Luke best of all the boys combos (and think how thrilled your family would be).
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.