Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: H & B Names

H & B Names

My boyfriend has a family member with the initals H.B.K and he likes the sounding of them together also his fave wrestler has these initals. I know I Asked before but i'm all outta Ideas. P.s. I'm Welsh and he is Irish and we both have english in us. - All names I like he dont and visa versa.

H Names on our list so far.

Heidi
    Hannah - I'm unsure I know a few Hannah's
    Harmony

B Names on our list so far.

Brittany
    Bethany
    Bleu/Blue
    Brooke
    Bailey

No Goes
    Honora/Honor

Sibling Amy-Louise. Surname sounds like Kitchen but ends in ER. - Also on boys names.

Pretty sure we have entirely opposite naming styles but I will post my favourites of each letter in case it helps you guys a bit!

Henrietta
    Hettie
    Holly
    Hadley
    Honor

Beatrice
    Blythe
    Bronwen

Good luck! Out of your picks I like Heidi Blue the best however I fell Hannah Bethany would go better with your older daughters name.

Hannah is the one I like best of your H's. (The only one I like at all, actually) and Blue the best of your B's. Hannah is so popular that Blue might balance it out? I don't hate Bethany but I don't really like it.

Other ones I like: Hazel first and foremost, then Holly, and maybe Helene. Halle is ok. Blythe, Briar, Branwen, Beatrice/Beatrix, Betony, Belphoebe, Belisent, Benjamina, Betrys, Belle.

Amy-Louise and Hazel Blythe would be my first thought if it were me picking.

Of what you have I love Hannah Brooke

Other combos: Harper Brielle, Hailey Breanne, and Hope Blakely

Others I like Heather, Helena, Hadley, Belinda, Blaise, Bianca