Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

No Nonsense Names , Cute, With A Touch Of Vintage

It seems names come in waves... One minute the girls are easiest an the next it's the boys! Right now we are stuggling with girls. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our boys names and just can't seem to find any more for girls! Here is what our boys list looks like-

Liam Parker
    Merrick Thomas
    Rhett Maverick
    Flynn Ignatius
    Callen
    Declan
    Macoy

I guess they are all sort of old western sounding. Strong yet soft, no nonsense names with a touch of vintage yet not overly classic. The only for sure names on our list are

Ivy Louisa (ivy Lou)
    Cora

We also have tossed around
    Nadia
    Natalia (hubby's favorite but I just don't love it!)
    Chiara
    Keeva
    Lila

They are all ok, im just not blown away by any of those. They're too modern or unfamiliar for my taste. Any ideas to match the style of our boys!?

| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

favorite names this week: ????

Isla.

It's cute, and vintage, and it is Scottish (like some of the irish/scottish sounding names from your boys list).

Also, Stella.
    {Eve | Vivian | Cora | Beatrix | Jane | Rowan | Clara | Helena | Celeste}

[Jack | James | Theodore | Leo | Gideon | Kieran | Simon | Oliver]

Thanks for all of your lovely suggestions! We got a yes for Lola! Which actually has kind of a cute connection to the time when my husband and I met. But not sure if I could bring myself to use it. I think of Lola the bunny rabbit and also the song 'whatever Lola wants, Lola gets'... Seems very sultry, like the name of a stripper! But at the same time I can see the opposite... An adorable little tomboy redhead named Lola! What do you think?