Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool In the current rotation...

Ok Berries, I need some feedback on my ever-evolving girl's list! Hubby seems to just say, 'oh yeah, that's pretty' and not give much real feedback - so that's not very helpful. Here's the current list:

Marin Amelia
    Amelia Joelle (Joelle is a combo of his mom's name and my mom's name so that one isn't open to personal opinion debate)
    Kaia Amelia
    Jocelyn Amelia
    Jocelyn Joelle (too much alliteration?)
    Corinne Joelle

I'd love to know what comes to mind when you hear these names? What do you picture? Which ones would you keep, which one's would you strike immediately?

Thanks! Only 36.5 more days til the anatomy scan!!!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

I've got to tell you that every Corinne I have met has been a truly lovely woman. That would be my pick

There's a sweetheart named Corinne at my job, she's so lovely.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis
    <3
    Elisabeth Rose| Fiona Cathleen | Rhiannon Grace

Marin and Kaia are my favourites on your list - although I'm not a huge fan of Amelia, especially not with Kaia. The A ending and A start ruins the flow for me.

Thanks for the feedback - that's actually the very first positive feedback on Corinne I've EVER gotten! And it's been on my list for YEARS! I'm so happy someone likes it, I was just about to drop it permanently but it just really makes me happy.

@tiggerian - good point! I guess we could try Kaia Joelle, that flows better?
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!