Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Happily Ever After (w/ lotsa kids)

Hey, my name is ______ and I'm __ years old. I have ____ hair, ___ eyes, and am proud of my ____(body type). I'm the (oldest/youngest/middle {which #}/only) child in a family of __. My parents, ______ and _______ have been married (between 20 & 35) years and have me and my siblings (names and ages) and our pet(s) (what kind(s)? Name(s)?). I love my family.

Right now I'm studying ______ at ________ (College/University) and will graduate in _ years. My dream job is to be a __________.

I've been dating my boyfriend, ______, for about (x amount of time). We met at ______ when we were (ages). He's __ years old and he's a ______(if he's still in school what is he studying). I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him.

He just proposed! We've set the wedding date for _____ in/at ___________. It's going to be beautiful. _____________ are going to be my bridesmaids and I've already picked out the perfect dress. (Any other details of the wedding you wish to share?) Our honeymoon will be in _________.

After we got back from our honeymoon, _______ and I decided we wanted __ kids spaced __ years apart if we could manage it. We also decided to adopt at least once. Just after our first anniversary I started feeling kind of weird. I hadn't needed a nap since I was a little kid, but I suddenly started dozing every afternoon around 1:00, and for some strange reason the smell of eggs cooking would make me queasy. When I mentioned this to my hubby he suggested we pick up a test. It came back positive and we were ecstatic we were going to become parents!

At our first appointment we were pleased to hear that everything was going well. The heartbeats were strong and, wait, heartbeats?? Yep, we were having twins. We decided (not) to find out the sex of the babies and when our little (boys/girls/boy and girl) arrived we couldn't've been happier about our decision. We named them ________ and __________.

_ year(s) later and our twins are now _. Our jobs are going well and we love our little family so much we've decided to try again to add to it. It doesn't take long 'til we're expecting. This time it's only one and we name him/her __________.

When our baby turned _ we decided to take a trip to _______ and while there hubby and I remembered our agreement to adopt once. We checked out the local orphanage and fell in love with a little baby girl only 2 weeks old. She was so precious with her _____ hair and ____ eyes. Upon learning that she had 2-year-old twin brothers and a 6-year-old sister we knew we couldn't split them up. They'd been calling the baby girl _____ and we decided to keep that (or a similar name) as part of her name. Her brothers were _______ and _______ and her sister was named ______ (all names common to country/area adopting from). We kept their first names as middle names, but gave them all new first names. We let the older sister help pick her own name. They are now named?
    Baby-
    Twin 1-
    Twin 2-
    Sister-

Our little 3-bedroom home is now too small for our growing family and we decided to move to (a new town/a new house/another country). With our big move we've also decided to (get a pet(s)/have another baby/both). (If you decided to have a baby was it a singleton, twins, or more?) We named him/her/them _________.

Now our kids are (ages) and growing fast. Last Christmas my brother-in-law thought it would be funny to give everyone lottery tickets as gifts. Well, the joke was on him when our ticket came up to be the winner of the big prize. $178,000,000!! We did take pity on him and gave him $10,000,000. He did give us the ticket so we thought it was the least we could do for him. (Tell us what other plans you have for the money.) With all the celebrating I guess we went a little overboard, because in September we welcomed a new addition into our family. We gave our little one a name meaning joy/happiness because he/she was born at a happy time in our lives.
    Little One's name:

Now as the kids got older they were bound to start asking for pets. When the begging got to be too much we gave in and let each of them choose a pet. (What kinds of animals did they choose and what did they name them?)

With our kids growing up healthy and happy we thought our perfect (maybe not so) little family was complete. Seems like fate had other plans, though.

Choose a scenario:
    1. We were called up one night by the adoption agency we went through when we adopted the 4 siblings and they were desperately looking for someone to adopt a family (you choose # of siblings and ages) about to be split up by the system. We couldn't let that happen and adopted them right away. Their names are ____________.
    2. I went to the doctor for what I thought was a bad case of the flu, but it turned out that I was pregnant with (twins/triplets/quads/more?). We named them ___________.
    3. My baby sister (only 16) paid us a surprise visit one day and dropped the news that she had made a mistake and become pregnant. Her ex-boyfriend and baby's daddy didn't want anything to do with her or the baby and she knew she couldn't take care of the baby herself. She asked if we would adopt the baby for her and we agreed. If the baby's a girl she will have a middle name after her biological mother. If it's a boy, the middle name will be after his maternal grandfather.
    4. We found a set of identical twins left on our doorstep one morning. After an unsuccessful search for the babies parents we adopted them. We gave them names meaning gift and/or "chance/fate". Their names are ___________ and _________.
    5. We had a stray dog (what breed?) wander onto our property one day and she delivered her litter of __ puppies in our garage. Her and her pups were so cute we had to keep them. Their names are _____________.
    6. My sister and her husband were killed in an accident traveling for their anniversary leaving us her 3 kids. The oldest boy is 7 and named after his father (a jr.), the middle child is a 4-year-old girl with a flower first name and a color middle name, and the baby is a 6-month-old girl named after our mother.
    7. Any combination of the above.

Now we're sure our family is complete. We love each and every one of our kids-
    (list kids' names and ages)

And we can't forget our furry/feathered/finned/slimy/scaled family members-
    (list names and types of animals)
    AKA mommy to~ Aubriella Braelyn 1/20/07 Kaia Avalon 10/28/08 Aidyn Ryker 10/13/09
    Acacia Sienna-Rose Aislyn Alyxia Lyric Makenna Irelyn Ellowyn Taylee Aviana Beatrix
    Asher Chanson Torin Draeson Calix Jaxon Evander Killian Onyx-Rune Tobias Jasper

Re: Happily Ever After (w/ lotsa kids)

Hey, my name is Clara Belle Hazel Valeur and I'm 21 years old. I have light brown hair, brown eyes, and am proud of my curves (body type). I'm the oldest child in a family of 4. My parents, Lezah and David have been married 17 years and have me and my siblings Eve Alexandra Eleanor Valeur (18) and our pet(s) cat Reesa, dog Boo, Horses Scampi, Harris, Joy. I love my family.

Right now I'm studying English at Ryerson University and will graduate in 2 years. My dream job is to be a editor.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Scott Jeremy Archer, for about 2 years. We met at high school, then re-met at University when we were 16, then 19. He's 21 years old and he's an architect (if he's still in school what is he studying). I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him.

He just proposed! We've set the wedding date for March 8 in/at Vancouver. It's going to be beautiful. Kelly, Tattina, Meghan, Michaela and Eve are going to be my bridesmaids and I've already picked out the perfect dress. (Any other details of the wedding you wish to share?) Our honeymoon will be in France.

After we got back from our honeymoon, Scott and I decided we wanted 2 or 4 kids spaced 3 years apart if we could manage it. We also decided to adopt at least once. Just after our first anniversary I started feeling kind of weird. I hadn't needed a nap since I was a little kid, but I suddenly started dozing every afternoon around 1:00, and for some strange reason the smell of eggs cooking would make me queasy. When I mentioned this to my hubby he suggested we pick up a test. It came back positive and we were ecstatic we were going to become parents!

At our first appointment we were pleased to hear that everything was going well. The heartbeats were strong and, wait, heartbeats?? Yep, we were having twins. We decided (not) to find out the sex of the babies and when our little (boys/girls/boy and girl) arrived we couldn't've been happier about our decision. We named them Genevieve May and Gwendolen Marie.

3 year(s) later and our twins are now 3. Our jobs are going well and we love our little family so much we've decided to try again to add to it. It doesn't take long 'til we're expecting. This time it's only one and we name him/her Alexander David Scott.

When our baby turned 2 we decided to take a trip to Japan and while there hubby and I remembered our agreement to adopt once. We checked out the local orphanage and fell in love with a little baby girl only 2 weeks old. She was so precious with her black hair and brown eyes. Upon learning that she had 2-year-old twin brothers and a 6-year-old sister we knew we couldn't split them up. They'd been calling the baby girl Hanako and we decided to keep that (or a similar name) as part of her name. Her brothers were Yoshi and Yukio and her sister was named Chihiro (all names common to country/area adopting from). We kept their first names as middle names, but gave them all new first names. We let the older sister help pick her own name. They are now named?
    Baby- Eden Hanako
    Twin 1- William Yoshi
    Twin 2- Samuel Yukio
    Sister- Millicent Chihiro

Our little 3-bedroom home is now too small for our growing family and we decided to move to a new house. With our big move we've also decided to get a pet and have another baby. (If you decided to have a baby was it a singleton, twins, or more?) We named him/her/them Theodore Jonas Elijah and Josephine Elisabeth Anne. Our dog is Luciana

Now our kids are 9, 6, 4, 10, 2 and growing fast. Last Christmas my brother-in-law thought it would be funny to give everyone lottery tickets as gifts. Well, the joke was on him when our ticket came up to be the winner of the big prize. $178,000,000!! We did take pity on him and gave him $10,000,000. He did give us the ticket so we thought it was the least we could do for him. College funds for all the kids, money to our friends and family, books, movies, a beach house, more trips around the world and across the country. With all the celebrating I guess we went a little overboard, because in September we welcomed a new addition into our family. We gave our little one a name meaning joy/happiness because he/she was born at a happy time in our lives.
    Little One's name: Beatrix Hermione Alianne

Now as the kids got older they were bound to start asking for pets. When the begging got to be too much we gave in and let each of them choose a pet.
    Genny and Gwen got a Norwegian Elkhound named Aurora
    Xander got a Norwegian Elkhound named Julian
    Billy and Sammy got iguanas named Micah and Jonah
    Millie got a Maine Coon cat named Seraphina
    Edie got a long haired domestic named Penelope
    Teddy got a Netherlands Dwarf named Oliver
    Josie got a Netherlands Dwarf named Leandra
    Trixie got a canary named Ivy

With our kids growing up healthy and happy we thought our perfect (maybe not so) little family was complete. Seems like fate had other plans, though.

Choose a scenario:

7. Any combination of the above.
    1. We were called up one night by the adoption agency we went through when we adopted the 4 siblings and they were desperately looking for someone to adopt a family (you choose # of siblings and ages) about to be split up by the system. We couldn't let that happen and adopted them right away. Their names are Piper Jewel (6), Willow Aster (7), Wren Crystal (4), Asher Kane (5), Lark Jasmyn (4), Zane Maddox (2).
    5. We had a stray dog (King Charles/Cavalier) wander onto our property one day and she delivered her litter of 6 (one for each adopted kid!) puppies in our garage . Her and her pups were so cute we had to keep them. Their names are Dexter, Amity, Flora, Sylvester, Aurelia, James

Now we're sure our family is complete. We love each and every one of our kids-
    Genevieve May (11)
    Gwendolen Marie (11)
    Alexander David Scott (8)
    Eden Hanako (6)
    William Yoshi (8)
    Samuel Yukio (8)
    Millicent Chihiro (12)
    Theodore Jonas Elijah (4)
    Josephine Elisabeth Anne (4)
    Beatrix Hermione Alianne (2)
    Piper Jewel (6),
    Willow Aster (7),
    Wren Crystal (4),
    Asher Kane (5),
    Lark Jasmyn (4),
    Zane Maddox (2)

So, Genny, Gwen, Xander, Edie, Billy, Sammy, Millie, Teddy, Josie, Trixie, Pippa, Will, Wren, Ash, Lark, Zane

Norwegian Elkhound named Luciana
    Norwegian Elkhound named Aurora
    Norwegian Elkhound named Julian
    iguanas named Micah and Jonah
    Maine Coon cat named Seraphina
    long haired domestic named Penelope
    Netherlands Dwarf named Oliver
    Netherlands Dwarf named Leandra
    canary named Ivy

So, Lucy, Rosie, Jules, Mike and John, Sera, Penny, Olly, Leah, Ives

Whew! That was fun
    Mabel // Juniper // Adelaide // Rosalind // Delaney // Winifred // Cecilia // Dorothy // Margaret // Georgia
    Everett // August // Edward // Julian // Ronan // Theodore // Kingston // Nathaniel // Archer // Gabriel

Hey, my name is Jillian Elizabeth Winterbourne and I'm 21 years old. I have auburn hair, brown eyes, and am proud of my petite figure. I'm the second child in a family of 5. My parents, John Walter Winterbourne and Katherine Meredith Winterbourne have been married 25 years and have me and my siblings, Logan John Winterbourne (24), Paige Hannah Winterbourne (17), Ryan Stephan Winterbourne (15), and Natalie Roxanne Winterbourne (13) and our pet golden retriever, Molly. I love my family.

Right now I'm studying creative writing at MCLA and will graduate in 1 year. My dream job is to be a writer.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Clayton Jeremy Danvers, for about one year. We met at my best friend Alexandria's apartment when we were 20. He's 22 years old and he's an anthropology graduate student. I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him.

He just proposed! We've set the wedding date for the September after we graduate in his hometown of Syracuse, New York. It's going to be beautiful. Paige, Natalie, Alexandria, Dianne, & Kim are going to be my bridesmaids and I've already picked out the perfect dress. (Any other details of the wedding you wish to share?) Our honeymoon will be in Rome.

After we got back from our honeymoon, Clay and I decided we wanted 4 kids spaced 2 years apart if we could manage it. We also decided to adopt at least once. Just after our first anniversary I started feeling kind of weird. I hadn't needed a nap since I was a little kid, but I suddenly started dozing every afternoon around 1:00, and for some strange reason the smell of eggs cooking would make me queasy. When I mentioned this to my hubby he suggested we pick up a test. It came back positive and we were ecstatic we were going to become parents!

At our first appointment we were pleased to hear that everything was going well. The heartbeats were strong and, wait, heartbeats?? Yep, we were having twins. We decided (not) to find out the sex of the babies and when our little boy and girl arrived we couldn't have been happier about our decision. We named them August Pierce and Ruby Clementine.

2 year(s) later and our twins are now 2. Our jobs are going well and we love our little family so much we've decided to try again to add to it. It doesn't take long 'til we're expecting. This time it's only one and we name him Hunter Nolan.

When our baby turned 3 we decided to take a trip to England and while there hubby and I remembered our agreement to adopt once. We checked out the local orphanage and fell in love with a little baby girl only 2 weeks old. She was so precious with her red hair and green eyes. Upon learning that she had 2-year-old twin brothers and a 6-year-old sister we knew we couldn't split them up. They'd been calling the baby girl Isabella and we decided to keep that (or a similar name) as part of her name. Her brothers were Owen and Finlay and her sister was named Charlotte (all names common to country/area adopting from). We kept their first names as middle names, but gave them all new first names. We let the older sister help pick her own name. They are now named?
    Baby-Beatrice Isabella
    Twin 1-Jasper Owen
    Twin 2-Noah Finlay
    Sister-Cora Charlotte

Our little 3-bedroom home is now too small for our growing family and we decided to move to a new house. With our big move we've also decided to have another baby. (If you decided to have a baby was it a singleton, twins, or more?) We named her Juliette Rosalie.

Now our kids are 7, 6, 4, 4, 1, and 1, and growing fast. Last Christmas my brother-in-law thought it would be funny to give everyone lottery tickets as gifts. Well, the joke was on him when our ticket came up to be the winner of the big prize. $178,000,000!! We did take pity on him and gave him $10,000,000. He did give us the ticket so we thought it was the least we could do for him. (The rest of the money we put away for our kids' college funds) With all the celebrating I guess we went a little overboard, because in September we welcomed a new addition into our family. We gave our little one a name meaning joy/happiness because she was born at a happy time in our lives.
    Little One's name: Joy Angelina

Now as the kids got older they were bound to start asking for pets. When the begging got to be too much we gave in and let each of them choose a pet. Cora, August, and Ruby wanted dogs: Charlotte got a Yorkie named Peaches, August a husky named Wolf, and Ruby a cocker spaniel named Cinnamon. Hunter got an aquarium of fish. Jasper and Noah got a large gray and red parrot named Smoke. Beatrice got a bunny named Mimi. Juliette got a kitten named Lola and Joy also got a kitten named Tina.

Choose a scenario:
    6. My sister and her husband were killed in an accident traveling for their anniversary leaving us her 3 kids. The oldest boy is 7 and named after his father (a jr.), the middle child is a 4-year-old girl with a flower first name and a color middle name, and the baby is a 6-month-old girl named after our mother. William James Jr., Jasmine Lavender, & Meredith Catherine

Now we're sure our family is complete. We love each and every one of our kids-August, Ruby, Hunter, Beatrice, Jasper, Noah, Cora, Juliette, Joy, William, Jasmine, & Meredith

Peaches, Wolf, Cinnamon, fish, Smoke, Mimi, Lola, & Tina

Hey, my name is Rhiannon Marie Jaide and I'm 18 years old. I have dark red hair, green eyes, and am proud of my slim and curvy figure. I'm the second oldest child in a family of 8. My parents, Veronica Jane and Thomas Michael Keats have been married 25 years and have me and my siblings, Colton Michael James (22), Savannah Megan Josephine and Shannon Melissa Joy (15), Kaleb Marcus Jared (12), and Nicolette Mae Jessica (9), and our pet dogs, Meeko, a long-haired chihuahua, and Princess, an Alaskan malamute. I love my family.

Right now I'm trying to double major in Theatre and Music, and haven't yet chosen a minor between fashion studies and secondary education at UNL and will graduate in 4 years, hopefully. My dream job is to be a Broadway actor.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Robert Wayne Drown, for about 4 years now. We met at a summer camp when we were kids. He's 20 years old and he's in the military. I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him.

He just proposed! We've set the wedding date for mid-June at the camp where we met. It's going to be beautiful. Our sisters, Tiffany, Kollette, Maybree, Shannon, and Savannah are going to be my bridesmaids and Nicolette is going to be our flower girl. I've already picked out the perfect dress. Our honeymoon will be in Hawaii.

After we got back from our honeymoon, Bobby and I decided we wanted 6 kids spaced 2-2.5 years apart if we could manage it. We also decided to adopt at least once. Just after our first anniversary I started feeling kind of weird. I hadn't needed a nap since I was a little kid, but I suddenly started dozing every afternoon around 1:00, and for some strange reason the smell of eggs cooking would make me queasy. When I mentioned this to my hubby he suggested we pick up a test. It came back positive and we were ecstatic we were going to become parents!

At our first appointment we were pleased to hear that everything was going well. The heartbeats were strong and, wait, heartbeats?? Yep, we were having twins. We decided not to find out the sex of the babies and when our little girls arrived we couldn't've been happier about our decision. We named them Alleyaiesha Jaidyn-Marie and Sienna-Rose Acacia.

One and a half years later and our twins are now 18 months old. Our jobs are going well and we love our little family so much we've decided to try again to add to it. It doesn't take long 'til we're expecting. This time it's only one and we name him Jasper Onyx-Rune.

When our baby turned 3 we decided to take a trip to Ireland and while there hubby and I remembered our agreement to adopt once. We checked out the local orphanage and fell in love with a little baby girl only 2 weeks old. She was so precious with her curly, bright red hair and sea-green eyes. Upon learning that she had 2-year-old twin brothers and a 6-year-old sister we knew we couldn't split them up. They'd been calling the baby girl Birdie and we decided to keep that as part of her name. Her brothers were Cian Angus and Cillian Teague and her sister was named Caoimhe Siobhan. We kept their first names as middle names, but gave them all new first names. We let the older sister help pick her own name. They are now named:
    Baby- Aviana Birdie Willow
    Twin 1- Asher Cian Jarreth
    Twin 2- Avery Cillian Shadow
    Sister- Ariel Caoimhe Siobhan (she loved the movie "The Little Mermaid")

Our little 3-bedroom home is now too small for our growing family and we decided to move to a new house. With our big move we've also decided to get a dog. The older kids picked out brother/sister beagles and named them Chance and Sadie. We also decided to try for another baby. It didn't take long 'til we were expecting again, another set of twins. We named them Aislyn Makenna Brielle and Chanson Evander Kai.

Now our kids are Ariel- 9, Alley & Sienna- 8, Jasper- 6, Asher & Avery- 5, Avi- 3, and Aislyn & Chanson- 2, and growing fast. Last Christmas my brother-in-law thought it would be funny to give everyone lottery tickets as gifts. Well, the joke was on him when our ticket came up to be the winner of the big prize. $178,000,000!! We did take pity on him and gave him $10,000,000. He did give us the ticket so we thought it was the least we could do for him. After giving my brother-in-law his share we gave our 10% tithe, started savings/college funds for the kids, paid off our debts, bought a new car, remodeled our house, donated to the school, and cancer research, and put the rest in savings. With all the celebrating I guess we went a little overboard, because in September we welcomed a new addition into our family. We gave our little one a name meaning joy/happiness because she was born at a happy time in our lives.
    Little One's name: Taylibella Felicity Rae

Now as the kids got older they were bound to start asking for pets. When the begging got to be too much we gave in and let each of them choose a pet.
    Ariel- parrot named Shaena
    Alley- hamsters named Gary and Beth
    Sienna- rabbits named Bugz and Lola
    Jasper- lizard named Iago
    Asher- yellow lab named Dusty
    Avery- chocolate lab named Buddy
    Avi- persian cat named Snowball
    Aislyn- calico kitten named Tinkerbell
    Chanson- mut puppy named Max
    Tayli- she just liked looking at the fish in the fishtank so we got 3 goldfish the older kids named Killer, Goldie, and Silver.

We were called up one night when Tayli was about 2 years old by the adoption agency we went through when we adopted the 4 siblings and they were desperately looking for someone to adopt a set of 6-year-old triplets and their 14-year-old sister about to be split up by the system. We couldn't let that happen and adopted them right away. Their names are Ravenna Noelle (the 14-year-old), Paisley Odette, Zoey Brookelyn, and Tobias Jaxon.

Not long after the adoption was final I went to the doctor for what I thought was a bad case of the flu, but it turned out that I was pregnant with triplets! We named them Lyric Meadow Paesyn, Ellowyn Shiyleigh Juliette, and Quinley Charlotte Havyn.

My sister and her husband were killed in an accident traveling for their anniversary 18 months later leaving us her 3 kids. The oldest boy is 7 and named after his father, Zachary Levi Jr., the middle child is a 4-year-old girl Azalea Ruby, and the baby is a 6-month-old girl named after our mother, Beatrix Veronica.

Now we're sure our family is complete. We love each and every one of our kids- 11 adopted, 9 biological-
    Ravenna "Rae" Noelle- 19
    Ariel Caoimhe Siobhan- 17
    Alleyaiesha "Alley" Jaidyn-Marie & Sienna-Rose "Sienna" Acacia- 16
    Jasper Onyx-Rune- 14
    Asher "Ash" Cian Jarreth & Avery "Ave" Cillian Shadow- 13
    Paisley Odette, Zoey Brookelyn, & Tobias "Toby" Jaxon- 11
    Aviana "Avi" Birdie Willow-11
    Zachary "Zach" or "Junior" Levi Jr.- 10
    Aislyn Makenna Brielle & Chanson Evander Kai- 10
    Taylibella "Tayli" Felicity Rae- 7
    Azalea Ruby- 7
    Lyric Meadow Paesyn, Ellowyn "Ellie" Shiyleigh Juliette & Quinley "Quin" Charlotte Havyn- 4
    Beatrix "Trixie" Veronica- 3

Beagles- Chance and Sadie
    Parrot- Shaena
    Hamsters- Gary and Beth
    Rabbits- Bugz and Lola
    Lizard- Iago
    Yellow lab- Dusty
    Chocolate lab- Buddy
    Persian cat- Snowball
    Calico cat- Tinkerbell
    Mut- Max
    Goldfish- Killer, Goldie, and Silver
    AKA mommy to~ Aubriella Braelyn 1/20/07 Kaia Avalon 10/28/08 Aidyn Ryker 10/13/09
    Acacia Sienna-Rose Aislyn Alyxia Lyric Makenna Irelyn Ellowyn Taylee Aviana Beatrix
    Asher Chanson Torin Draeson Calix Jaxon Evander Killian Onyx-Rune Tobias Jasper

Hey, my name is Erin Michelle Lawson and I'm 22 years old. I have red hair, green eyes. I'm the youngest child in a family of 4. My parents, Carl Joachim Lawson and Joanne Helen Carter-Lawson have been married 29 years and have me and my siblings Aaron Michael (28), Carter Jeremy (26) & Sean David (24). I love my family.

Right now I'm studying history at Cambridge University and will graduate in 2 years. My dream job is to be a history publisher.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Edward "Ed" Joseph McFarlaine, for about 5 years. We met at high school when we were 15. He's 22 years old and he's studying engeneering. I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him.

He just proposed! We've set the wedding date for May 22nd in Sunny Hotel resorts in Bahamas. It's going to be beautiful. My best friends Trisha Cook & Sheila Antony are going to be my bridesmaids and I've already picked out the perfect dress. Our honeymoon will be in Paris, France.

After we got back from our honeymoon, Ed and I decided we wanted 4 kids spaced 2 years apart if we could manage it. We also decided to adopt at least once. Just after our first anniversary I started feeling kind of weird. I hadn't needed a nap since I was a little kid, but I suddenly started dozing every afternoon around 1:00, and for some strange reason the smell of eggs cooking would make me queasy. When I mentioned this to my hubby he suggested we pick up a test. It came back positive and we were ecstatic we were going to become parents!

At our first appointment we were pleased to hear that everything was going well. The heartbeats were strong and, wait, heartbeats?? Yep, we were having twins. We decided (not) to find out the sex of the babies and when our little boy and girl arrived we couldn't've been happier about our decision. We named them Ryan Edward McFarlaine and Josephine "Josie" Michelle McFarlaine.

3 year(s) later and our twins are now 3. Our jobs are going well and we love our little family so much we've decided to try again to add to it. It doesn't take long 'til we're expecting. This time it's only one and we name him Lucas "Luke" Joseph McFarlaine.

When our baby turned 2 we decided to take a trip to Ukraine and while there hubby and I remembered our agreement to adopt once. We checked out the local orphanage and fell in love with a little baby girl only 2 weeks old. She was so precious with her brown curly hair and hazel eyes. Upon learning that she had 2-year-old twin brothers and a 6-year-old sister we knew we couldn't split them up. They'd been calling the baby girl Yelena and we decided to keep that (or a similar name) as part of her name. Her brothers were Maksim and Feodor and her sister was named Anastasia. We kept their first names as middle names, but gave them all new first names. We let the older sister help pick her own name. They are now named?
    Baby- Lucy Yelena McFarlaine
    Twin 1- Daniel Maksim McFarlaine
    Twin 2- David Feodor McFarlaine
    Sister- Molly Anastasia McFarlaine

Our little 3-bedroom home is now too small for our growing family and we decided to move to another country. With our big move we've also decided to have another baby. We were surprised when the doctor told us it's twins again. We named them Jacob "Jake" Michael McFarlaine & Anna Carolina McFarlaine.

Now our kids are Molly (9), Ryan & Josie (8), Luke (5), Daniel & David (5), Lucy (3) ,Jake & Anna (2) and growing fast. Last Christmas my brother-in-law thought it would be funny to give everyone lottery tickets as gifts. Well, the joke was on him when our ticket came up to be the winner of the big prize. $178,000,000!! We did take pity on him and gave him $10,000,000. He did give us the ticket so we thought it was the least we could do for him. With all the celebrating I guess we went a little overboard, because in September we welcomed a new addition into our family. We gave our little one a name meaning joy/happiness because he/she was born at a happy time in our lives.
    Little One's name: Letitia "Tia" Joy McFarlaine

Now as the kids got older they were bound to start asking for pets. When the begging got to be too much we gave in and let each of them choose a pet. Molly choose a chiuaua and named her Spark. Ryan choose a hamster, Buddy. Josie choose a cat, Snowflake. Luke choose a hamster, Rod. Daniel & David choose spiders, Finn & Leon. Lucy choose a golden retriever Amit.

With our kids growing up healthy and happy we thought our perfect not so little family was complete. Seems like fate had other plans, though. When our kids were: Molly (13), Ryan & Josie (12), Luke (9), Daniel & David (9), Lucy (7), Jake & Anna (6) & Tia (4)

We were called up one night by the adoption agency we went through when we adopted the 4 siblings and they were desperately looking for someone to adopt a family of 3 siblings about to be split up by the system. We couldn't let that happen and adopted them right away. Their names are Jonah Ilya McFarlaine (5), Ezra Mikhail McFarlaine (3) & Emma Elizaveta McFarlaine (2).

2 years later we were shocked, when my brother Sean and his wife were killed in an accident traveling for their anniversary leaving us their 3 kids, Sean David Lawson jr. (7), Violet Blue Lawson (4) & Helena Jo Lawson (6 mo.).

Now we're sure our family is complete. We love each and every one of our 16 kids-
    (list kids' names and ages)
    Molly Anastasia (15), Ryan Edward (14), Josephine Michelle (14), Lucas Joseph (11), Daniel Maksim (11), David Feodor (11), Lucy Yelena (9), Jacob Michael (8), Anna Carolina (8), Jonah Ilya (7), Sean David (7), Letitia Joy (6), Ezra Mikhail (5), Emma Elizaveta (4), Violet Blue (4) & Helena Jo (6 mo.).

Spark (chiuaua), Buddy & Rod (hamsters), Snowflake (cat), Finn & Leon (spiders) & Amit (golden retriever)