Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I adore Anthea, though I don't think most people are familiar with it. (I love Althea even more.)
    Every other option but Violet is plausibly in the sweet spot. Violet--although charming--feels more popular than the others.

I think Callista has two "Ls" no? It fits the bill to me.

I love Anthea, but I hear Americans pronouncing it ann-THEE-yah, rather than Ann-TAY-ah, which I believe is the correct pronunciation, as in Parmigianino's famous painting Portrait of a Young Girl Named Anthea. I like it, but only with that way of saying it.
    Latest list:

Girl: Lulu, Eden
    Boy: Leo, Wallace, Grady

Mommy to one sweet little boy who I loved naming Lennox Andrew Michael (Lex for short)

I feel like Freya embodies all of those "sweet-spot" qualities. I would say Violet, but it's getting increasingly more common. However, I still think its "sweet-spot" worthy. The rest seems too obscure, besides Christabel sounds like she belongs out on the farm milkin' cows.
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

Calista + Anthea fit for sure
    babynamelover.wordpress.com

Violet, Anthea, Calista, and Camilla fit that description to me. Violet's becoming trendy, and it's more popular than the others, but it's still refreshing enough and uncommon enough that it feels very fresh to me. I'd love to meet a little girl with any of those names!

I feel like Clio and Freya should fit that, too--I admit, I just don't like them very much. Nice names, just not for me.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George