Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like it too and it has familial ties to me but I can totally see it entering the top 50 very soon.
    If you really like it but popularity becomes an issue, maybe use it as a middle name
    August Calvin Clayton Daniel Dexter Dominic Felix Frederic Graham Isaac Maxwell Nicholas Oscar Oswald Raphael Reuben Sebastian Thomas Wallace

Aurelia Avery Beatrix Bridget Clara Daniela Emilia Grace Greta Isobel Joanna Juniper Kate Lillian Lucille Marina Ramona Sofia Sidonia Sylvia Violet

Ruby is steadily climbing upwards in popularity but as of right now it's only #106. I could see it getting close to the top 50 within the next 10 years but I don't really see it becoming that popular. Only time will tell.

In the UK it has been insanely popular and here in Australia about three years ago I was wondering if Grace or Ruby were the only legally recognised middle names for a while there; every Sunday it seemed we had a Christening for Sophia Grace or Sophie Ruby.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Norbury, I hear you on that, I am in New Zealand and lots of Ruby's, and a ridiculous amount of mn Grace's!

Yes, Ruby is on its way to becoming a top 50 name. Nothing wrong with that.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly