Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by dregina View Post
    I love Wade - I knew a lovely man named Wade when I lived in Colorado. Very handsome.

Big vote for Victor! Ditto for Garrett and Dean.
    I'm glad someone can see some good in the name Wade
    Rex Thomas ~~~ Troy Michael

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    Since you like Wade, might you like Cade?
    A little too modern/trendy for me. Thanks for the suggestion though. Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by capturedcastle View Post
    Considering the H names, only Hugo goes with your last name. I actually don't mind the alliteration, but it kind of sounds like a storybook character which you have to decide if you like or not.

Frederick seems least like the others--it seems that you prefer shorter, more dashing names, so I would eliminate that too.

My favorites from your list are Dean, Bram, and Wade. Out of those 3, only Dean works with your last name.
    Grey is too rhymey.

Thus your best 3 are Dean, Victor, and Garrett. Of these 3, I think Dean is the best choice. Victor is not bad. Personally, I'm not a fan of Garrett.
    I think my list has been taken down to Dean, Bram, and Victor. I'm fighting Victor as a first name for some reason, but its probably the best choice. I still really like Dean, but all of the -n's are putting me off a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I love Gray, Hugo, Frederick (Freddie!), Bram, and Wade. Have you considered Grant? That seems something that would be right up your alley, as well.

I can see the appeal in Hayes, as well.

I think it depends on your surname for what I actually like. For example, Hugo Hollingsworth is fine. Pretty amazing, in fact. But Hollis Hollingsworth? No. Too matchy. Then again, I've grown up in a family that loves alliteration: Robert R____, Rebecca R____, Ruth R_____, Russel R_____, and siblings whose names all start with the same letter... and usually they come in multiples! I think alliteration can be really fun, as long as it's not too matchy. Sisters named Julia, Josephine, and Jane? Sweet, and though maybe a bit matchy, it's still refreshing. Sisters named Isabelle, Annabel, and Arabella? Not cute. Not cute at all. (Although secretly I'd love to have an Isabelle, Annabel, and an Arabella!)

Gray, Hugo, and Frederick are probably my favorites, though--I adore them! And I think something like Gray Frederick or Hugo Frederick or Hugo Frederick Gray or Gray Frederick Hugo or Gray Hugo Frederick or Hugo Gray Frederick would be amazing. (Can you tell I like those three names together? )
    Thanks for the reply!
    After some more I thought I just don't think I can do a name that starts with "H", its just going to bug me too much. I have a friend with a little boy named Grant, so that one is off the table. I'm leaning towards Dean, Bram, or Victor.