Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Dean - I am biased, as I just strongly dislike this name. All the Deans I have known have been amazingly unambitious and genuinely lacked any personality. I was quite disappointed when my nephew was named Dean... also because of Jimmy Dean sausages. I would also agree that it doesn't go with your surname H€nk€n. The -n -n is a complete deal-breaker for me, as it just kinda kills the flow.
    Bram - There will be 2 different pronunciations, with a short and long a... but that's easily corrected. I feel like this is a bit more classic than Rex and Troy, which have a Greek/ Roman Empire feel...
    Frederick - This is my favourite as an individual name. However, it doesn't fit with Rex and Troy very well. I guess the real question is whether or not you care about the "sibset" idea. My brother and sister's names don't fit with mine, and yet we're still reasonably well-adjusted adults. There's nothing wrong with naming the individual child separate of his brothers, if you just decide you like Bram or Frederick or another name that just "fits" better.
    Garrett - This also isn't the same style as Rex or Troy, as it feels like a much softer boy's name. All the Garretts I've known haven't gone by middle names.
    Victor - This is my top choice. Although it is not 1 syllable, it has the same Roman feel to it and still maintains the same manly feeling as Rex and Troy.
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

I love Wade - I knew a lovely man named Wade when I lived in Colorado. Very handsome.

Big vote for Victor! Ditto for Garrett and Dean.

Since you like Wade, might you like Cade?
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

Considering the H names, only Hugo goes with your last name. I actually don't mind the alliteration, but it kind of sounds like a storybook character which you have to decide if you like or not.

Frederick seems least like the others--it seems that you prefer shorter, more dashing names, so I would eliminate that too.

My favorites from your list are Dean, Bram, and Wade. Out of those 3, only Dean works with your last name.
    Grey is too rhymey.

Thus your best 3 are Dean, Victor, and Garrett. Of these 3, I think Dean is the best choice. Victor is not bad. Personally, I'm not a fan of Garrett.
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

My Top Three:
    1. Frederick - Fred or Freddie as a nickname is just too cute! Very handsome.
    2. Hugo - A sweet, nice sounding name. Although could be seen as a bit pretentious.
    3. Bram - Not a huge fan but it reminds me of Brandon Stark's nickname in Game of Thrones, which is Bran.

Least Favourite:
    ~ Grey - Reminds me too much of Fifty Shades of Grey.
    ~ Hart - Either sounds too girly because of love hearts, or too gory because of human hearts.
    ~ Wade - Reminds me of fisherman wading into water with their big boots on.
    ~ Hayes - Reminds me of a lyric in a Plan B song, "smoking too much purple haze". Purple haze is a type of cannabis.
    ~ 20 year-old name lover ~