Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I actually love the name Hayes. I think it sounds very masculine and sophisticated, but also soft and approachable. The only one I dislike is Wade, but I can see the appeal.
    My girls: Grace Patricia "Gracie Pat" & Eloise Martha "Elsie Mae"
    If we had a baby today: Amelia Edith OR Desmond Walter
    Guys: Julian, Amos, Tobias, August, Silas, Peter
    Dolls: Iris, Marian, Hazel, Flora, Margo, Agnes

Mid Atlantic
    Alright. Hart, Hayes, and Grey are OUT! And most likely Hugo as well.
    I'm not sure where my mind was this morning. I still like Hugo, but I just don't think I can pull off the double "H".

Here are the top five picked by you all:
    Dean - I still love this with Rex and Troy, just not sure if I like it with H€nk€n
    Bram - This was on our list 3years ago but we just couldn't pull the trigger on it. DH says Brahm instead of Bram. Same spelling?
    Frederick - I really wanted to use this name with my 3yr old and use the nn Fritz. But I was told it was too long to go with Rex, and Fritz was too German. Do you think this is still the case?
    Garrett - I like name. I don't really love it, but its a good name. I REALLY don't want anyone ever calling him Gary though. Only Garrett.
    Victor - I just don't know if I can pull this off as a first name. If not its going to be the middle name.

-Wade- I know a lot of people REALLY don't like this name, but I'm stuck on it right now

Mid Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    How many syllables is the last name? Of the H names, I only like Hugo anyway. Hart and Hayes sound like surnames to me, which I'm not big on. I like almost all of your other names, except Wade. So yes, Hart Hayes and Wade are the ones I would eliminate.
    Last name is two syllables; H€nk€n

Dean - Yes

Victor - Maybe

Garrett - Maybe

Grey - No

Hayes - No

Hart - No

Hugo - Maybe

Frederick - Maybe

Bram - Yes

Wade - No

I like Bram and Dean