Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hey, Crazy V; we don't mess with perfection!

Cornelia is stunning
    Hermione is breathtaking
    Winter is gorgeous and glitteringly enchanting. If you need to be swayed; listen to Winter by Tori Amos. If you don't like that one... well, everything looks more beautiful after the fresh snow has fallen. Dark star scattered skies, the cold cold air that make you breath look like smoke, sleigh rides and snow angels, lanterns and pomegranates, cranberries... hot chocolate, blankets and throws and big wooly jumpers. Need I go on?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love it! It's completely beautiful. Don't change it! I think sometimes us name-lovers have a hard time letting go of the search for the perfect name, even after baby is born. Don't second guess yourself. It's a gorgeous combo.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I think Cornelia Hermione Winter is one of the prettiest name I have heard of and Winter goes just fine with two other names.
    Winifred isn't very feminine for me, Winn is plain and Gwendolen quite fussy with Hermione; so nothing can be compared to Winter you see. I wouldn't do a second guess, I love the name the way it is.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl JemimaTheodoraRamona ? ?
    ? Rupert Otis Grover ??Ignatius Robin

I love Winter as a middle name! And Cornelia Hermione Winter is absolutely stunning!

I think Cornelia Hermione Winter is one of the most beautiful combos I've ever encountered! I think Winter is great, not at all trendy...I've never met a Winter. While I adore Winifred and Gwendolen, they are just way too long with Cornelia Hermione. Winter balances it out perfectly.