Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Elliott is coming up pretty high on my list, Roman Polanski makes great movies but he's made the name unusable for at least another decade. My dear husband would eliminate Regis and Jasper, but maybe not Cedric . . .

Gabriel Peregrine is just perfect with his brother! It is hard to beat how nice they sound together!
    Other suggestions:
    Julian Leander and Isaac Peregrine
    Julian Leander and Victor Peregrine
    Julian Leander and Oscar Peregrine
    Julian Leander and Luis Peregrine
    Julian Leander and Vincent Peregrine
    Julian Leander and Chester Peregrine

I think both Gabriel and Alexander work really well with Julien. Julien is a relatively 'soft' sounding name, with a long of strong historical punch (... Julius Caesar). Gabriel also is quite 'soft', with a long of historical/religious significance... fits very well with Julien (though if you don't like the NN Gabe, it might be a hard name to go with, since Gabe does seem like it's almost an unavoidable NN once he gets into school. Maybe you could try to use the NN 'Abe' though?). Alexander is not quite as 'soft', but has very strong historical strength (... Alexander the Great) (and there are lots of very usable NN's, so it'd be easy to find one you like). Julien and Alexander sound like they are brothers who should be ruling the Roman and Greek empires. They make complete sense as brothers names.

I really like the suggestion made of Evander. I think that is a fantastic name. It feels quite a bit different than Julien (it's not even slightly 'soft'), but I think it would work really well with Julien nonetheless.

Some other ideas with Julien: ________ Peregrine (sorry for any repeats)
    Lucius/Lucien
    Caius
    Amias
    Augustus/Augustine
    Cassius/Cassian
    Aldous
    Everett
    Osias
    Soren
    Lionel
    Darius
    Callum
    Gareth
    Ansel/Anselm
    Alistair
    Adriel
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...