Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Everett Wilder Allison definitely.

Gavin Allison- A lot of your FN choices end with -n, as does your LN. I think it hurts the flow. Still usable, but not ideal in my opinion.
    Caleb Allison- Caleb is a nice name, a bit too common for my taste, but nice nonetheless. The 'L' sounds in the two names roll of the tongue a little strange though.
    Trevor Allison- I don't like the name Trevor much at all.
    Seth Allison- Seth is kinda cool. Not my style, but not a bad choice.
    Everett Allison- This is definitely my favorite of your options. Everett is amazing. I'd choose a short, one syllable MN with it.
    Wilder Allison- The L sounds once again roll off the tongue funny to me. And since Allison is a common FN, Wilder almost feels like an adjective (in this combo), rather than a name.
    Nolan Allison- I really like the name Nolan, but with Nolan and Allison both sharing the prominent L sound and the ending N sound, I don't think they work together well.
    Colin Allison- Not such a fan of Colin, and once again, sharing the prominent L and N sounds makes them sound strange together.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Everett is handsome!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Quote Originally Posted by jca1983 View Post
    We enjoy reading all of your thoughts so far!!

Just for the sake of being thorough, are there any reasonable suggestions for a first name????

_______ Wilder Allison
    Owen Wilder Allison (just broke my own -n/-n rule. just trying things out!)
    Noah Wilder Allison
    Luke Wilder Allison
    Vincent Wilder Allison**
    Cade Wilder Allison*
    Hugo Wilder Allison
    Miles Wilder Allison
    Graham Wilder Allison** (was this on your original list?)
    Liam Wilder Allison*

I still think you have winners with Seth and Everett though.

Regarding Colin and Nolan and the double -n endings, what about Colm or Noel?
    Last edited by emsky; June 12th, 2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: can't. stop. talking.
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Jasper Donovan~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Vincent~Rhys Anderson~Theo Everett

My favorites are...

Gavin Allison
    Caleb Allison
    Everett Allison
    Girls:
    Alexandrina Caroline, Ariana Isobel, Katarina Lily, Linnea Scarlett, Rosalie Clara, Elena Violet, Mila Felicity, Victoria Evangeline, Anastasia Josephine

Boys:
    Benjamin Emmett, Caleb Joshua, Mason Levi, Jameson Noah, Charles Oliver, William Joseph, Nathaniel Owen, David Thomas, and Beckett Hudson