Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Ava with Ella. My second choice is Vivienne.
    Anastasia Pearl, Caroline Audrey, Catherine Maeve,
    Elizabeth Jane, Grace Charlotte, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Clark, Jack Ronan, James Frederick,
    Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

I like Madeleine best, but I love the idea of Ava Madeleine as a combo! It's very striking and sweet. Then again, years ago I had Madeleine Ava on my list, so I think that's beautiful, as well. Do you already have a MN picked out? I think that would factor in for me... Ava and Ella is very sweet, though--I know twins who are Ava and Ella, and they're quite adorable. I think they go together really well--but on the other hand, so do Ella and Madeleine, and Ella and Vivienne. While I like the French light-and-airy appeal of Vivienne, and the meaning, and the sweet nn of Vivi, I don't especially love it in general. I have to work quite hard to see the appeal in it, personally. I think Madeleine Vivienne or Ava Vivienne would be lovely, though.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)

My favorite is Vivienne, which is lovely. I like the others, but would never go for Ava. Just too popular for me. Madeleine is also verging on too popular for consideration.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I like Ava best with Ella, though it's quite popular. My second choice is Vivienne. Not a fan of Madeleine because of the nn options sorry.

Love the idea of Ivy too!

What about Evienne? Nn Eve/Evie?

Ava and Madeleine are lovely names! Ava fits well with the sib set