Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Which one? Ava, Madeleine, Vivienne

Those are our top picks, and I can't decide. Ava is simplest and closest to our first daughter, Ella. But SO popular. Madeleine is also really popular, and I"m not sure about Maddie. Vivienne is lovely, but a bit fussy and hard to pronounce? (I like the French pronunciation but you know it will be Vivian.) Our names are all two syllables. I feel like I"m missing something beautiful. Help!

I like Ava the best of the three with sister Ella. Popularity doesn't bother me too much, though. For something similar and less popular, what about Ivy?
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

I like Ella with Ava.
    I also like Vivienne and Madeleine but if your DD is just Ella, they are too fussy in comparison.
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

Which one? Ava, Madeleine, Vivienne

Love Ava and Vivienne. Vivienne: I am thinking Viv for the nickname. Perfect!

Last edited by kashed22; June 11th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.