Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

5 weeks to go, updated list... need mn matching help

Well with the passing of time several of what we thought were the top four have fallen off the list and have been replaced.

I have let go of my concern about a name ending in i-y sound (kind of...) and am actually very happy with our list! I wanted something that pairs well with big sister Lucia (Loo-sha) and is spunky and strong with a little bit of a vintage vibe (not super common, but still approachable).

So the top four are...

Remi
    Halle
    Hadley
    Adrienne "Andie"

I am trying to wrap my head around what is distinctive about each of the names that will help me know which one to go with when we see her. For example, if she is a redhead when she is born, I think Remi is most fitting. If you have any opinions on looks or personality traits that match each of the names let me know!

Now comes the task of assigning mns to each of them. Potential middles are all family names: Lee (yes THIS spelling), Jane, Marjorie, Margaret, and maaaaybe if I can convince DH, Magnolia.

Which would you pair with them? My only two that seem obvious to me are Adrienne Lee, and Remi Jane... but them Remi Margaret seems very cute too! All the rest of us (me, DH and big sister Lucia have "M" middles, but Jane and Lee both honor his mom so I am not sure which is more important).

Lastname sounds a lot like Purple if that helps!

Thanks!
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!

I like Remi and Halle the best from your list. Halle Magnolia is very cute, or Halle Jane to honor his mom. I like Remi Margaret too.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I love Hadley Margaret!

Thank you!

Okay so here are the proposals so far...

Remi Jane
    Remi Margaret

Halle Jane
    Halle Magnolia

Hadley Jane
    Hadley Margaret

Adrienne Lee

Any other combos???
    Proud mama to Lucia Marie (3) and Halle Regina born July 12th!

I like Remi Margaret - spunky, unique first name with a grounding, traditional middle.