Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Welcome to Nameberry

Ada Wilhelmina - I don't like two names ending in the same manner (a's) in a combo. Ada Wilhelmine or Ada Seraphine would be fine.
    Wilhelmina Jane - this is fine. I like the longer first name with the short, sweet and simple mn. Wilhelmina Noa both end in "a"
    Georgiana Lilac- This is lovely. The elegant and ladylike fn with the quirky flower name in the middle spot.
    Emmeline Agnes - I prefer the French pronunciation of Agnès (ahn-yes) to the English. Emmeline is very pretty. Another option is the softer Inès (ee-NES).
    Myrtle Cordelia - I love names with vintage charm but I'm afraild Myrtle isn't one of them. It's in the same boat as Bertha, Beulah, Gertrude, Gladys and her frumpy sisters. It's not ready to come back any time soon. Cordelia is a fine Shakespearean name. Do you like Millicent or Mabel?
    Victoria Imogene - Victoria is a classic name but I don't like the nn's for it. The Shakespearean Imogen sounds better.
    Daphne Adelaide - too many hard d's in this combo. I like Daphne. You may also like Phoebe, Persephone, Penelope and Calliope.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

What a nice bunch of name candy!! love love love.

Favorites include : wilhelmina, georgiana, and emmeline.

the only one of the bunch I do not like at all is myrtle. it DEFINITELY sounds old lady, and a bit frumpy. cordelia far outshines it!

i like your style a lot!

Welcome to Nameberry! Your list is very nice.
    Ada Wilhelmina- very pretty, vintage
    Wilhelmina Jane - Minnie, but I don't like this combo as much
    Georgiana Lilac- Stunning, love nn Annie
    Emmeline Agnes- Love Emmeline, not Agnes
    Myrtle Cordelia- I would use Cordelia Myrtle.
    Victoria Imogene- Very nice! Prefer Imogen, nn Tori or Tia.
    Daphne Adelaide- Love this combo.
    ~Mehri

Welcome to Nameberry!

I like Wilhelmina Jane the best out of all the Wilhelmina. Wilhelmina is on my own favorites with the nickname Mina.
    Ada is fine but I prefer putting the name you want to call the person first. It's just my opinion.
    Georgiana Lilac I like this combo, but not so much with Annie as a nickname.
    Emmeline Agnes with nickname Milly with Em- names being so common it's a good to have an alternative nickname.The one thing I can think of to criticize is Milly and Minnie do not sound good as sisters. I would pick one when you are actually having children. (But keep both on your list if having kids is a long way off.)

I like Cordelia. Myrtle makes me think of Moaning Myrtle. (not the best association)

Victoria is a refreshing non-nameberry name that can still work. Be prepared for other nicknames to happen (from friends etc.). I like Imogen, but it's nameberry/ name nerd often used here. I'm little Imogen-ed out after seeing it on so many lists, but I like the combo the way you have it Victoria Imogene.

Daphne Adelaide. Both of these are on my favorites. Daphne may get popular though if you care about that.

All in all, some lovely names!

Good Luck!

Welcome to Nameberry Olympia! May I just say I LOVE your name?

You have a beautiful list here. I pretty much love every name on it (except Myrtle). My favorites are Wilhelmina Jane, Georgiana Lilac and Daphne Adelaide.

I suggest...

Hazel
    Iris
    Aurelia
    Echo (too much?)
    Gaia
    Thalassa
    Magdalene
    Maddalena
    Rhiannon
    Eloise
    Beatrix
    Isadora
    Theodora
    Theodosia
    Minerva (you can use Minnie here too)
    Olga
    Pearl
    Amabel
    Rosamund
    Rosemary
    Rosalba
    Edith
    Flora
    Florence
    Araminta
    Mavis
    Maeve
    Cressida
    Cecily

Sorry for any repeats!
    Last edited by mandanyx; June 12th, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
    ~♥~ Amanda ~♥~
    A proud mom to one little monkey named Cato