Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bfp

Congratulations! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Yippee and best wishes to you! Such a wonderful and strange feeling after such a long wait!

How fantastic! Best of luck to you, and I hope this gives encouragement to so many other berries struggling with infertility from a treatable cause!
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Congratulations!!!! So exciting! I will think happy, healthy thoughts for you and baby and def keep us posted on how things progress!

In terms of which boards to join, I say pick one or two here on Nameberry and that's it. Otherwise you can get overwhelmed with TOO much advice and concern and really, you just need to relax and breathe and take it one day at a time. Enjoy that BFP and the joy that comes with that, don't let yourself spend too much time over-thinking, over-worrying and all of that other stuff we all do.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Yay!! Congratulations! Prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy! :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me