Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Penel0pe Tess/Tessa?

Hi berries! Just wanted to get some thoughts on this name for the future. The first name didn't rise as much as I expected it too this year, yay!! I like the occasional nn's of Nell/Nellie and Sweet Pea. I think this name is very sweet. Thinking about using Tess, Juniper, or June as the mn's. Thanks!
    Last edited by bellarina; June 11th, 2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I wouldn't exactly call Juniper a "vintage" nature name; it's very modern. Penel0pe Jun1per is very sweet though. It's not really my style, but it's a nice choice nonetheless.
    Emily // Nineteen // American

Not loving names at the moment.

ooh I didn't realize that! For some reason I thought that Juniper was an old fashioned name. hmm, wish there was a name that also had some nature ties that fit perfectly . But might just stick with my Charlotte combo as I think it's very soft and sweet
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

The name is lovely though I would have prefered Jun1per Penel0pe. Agree, Jun1per isn't very vintage but still pretty.

Neither Penelope nor Juniper are my cup of tea, but in terms of a vintage nature name, one that popped in my head is Orchid. I don't know if it's really considered 'vintage' but my grandmother (who is 86) has a friend named Orchid, and every time she mentions it, I get a smile on my face.
    I think Pεnεlopε 0rchid is quite pretty. Charlotte works nicely as a middle name too. And even if Juniper isn't vintage but you feel like it has the same qualities (without maybe the usage), I don't see why you can't keep it around if you love it.
    Lucia
    Name aficionada, traveller, teacher, wonderfully enamoured
    Sela Beatrix, Eleanora Ivy, Hyacinth Maude
    Bastian Leir, Gideon Felix, Fletcher Atlas