Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Number 3.

Number 3.

We are looking for a name for our third baby, a boy. My husband and I have very different tastes. He likes very traditional names : Charlie, Henry, Jack, Gus, etc. I like more unique, less common names, but not crazy: Dexter, Ezra, Quinn, Callum, etc.

Our other kids are Gideon Archer & Zoey Beatrice.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I am at a loss.

I love all your husband's choices, except Jack. Gus and Henry are on my list, I think they're adorable.
    I also really like Dexter and Quinn from your list, and your other children's names are gorgeous.

Maybe a compromise of names from both your lists ...
    Dexter Charlie, Henry Quinn or Gus Callum are all really sweet.

With Gideon and Zoey, I think Dexter is my favourite.

Some other names I like, which might be similar to your taste, are Jobe (Jobe Saxon is our top name), Finn, Flynn, Levi, Cole, Dyson, Fletcher, Marshall, Harrison and Harvey.

Jobe Saxon, Finn Marlowe and Levi Robert are our boy combinations.

Hmmm... Gideon is quite Biblical, and Zoey is very modern. It almost feels like you need an in between name to tie them together... Ezra would be cool. It's Biblical, but it's coming back quite well. Also, it has the Z from Zoey... Otherwise, something modern Biblical (maybe a tad edgier than Gideon) like Jude, Judah, Jericho, Malachy (the Irish version)...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Thanks. I really like some of these ideas. The idea to mix our taste with the first and middle name is smart. I'm going to run these by the husband and see what happens.