Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hazel June

19 36.54%
  • Eliza June

33 63.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hazel or Eliza

I prefer the spunky Eliza. Hazel June is too descriptive for my comfort level. If you're still unsure when the time comes, take both with you to the hospital. The baby may just "look" more like one or the other.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I really thought I would have voted for Eliza June, given that Eliza Jane is one of my favorite names. But I really love the look of Hazel June, so that got my vote.

I think Eliza is fab! And I talk my dh into names and then eliminate them all the time!
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

Definitely wait until you meet her! I adore both of your name choices, so just see which one feels right. And once you say, "Her name is ..." then it will stick and you won't be able to waffle anymore!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Eliza June. Hazel June sounds like the June was somehow hazel-coloured. However, I prefer Hazel over Eliza... just not when paired with another descriptive/ nouny name.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina