Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middles names for Elea?

I have fallen in love with the name Elea! Pronunciation: Eh-lay-uh. I love the sound of it, the spelling and the meaning: bright one/shining one. I'm looking for some gorgeous middle names that flow well with it. Bonus if the meaning flows with the meaning of Elea.

So far I like Elea Charlotte.
    Not expecting, just collecting!
    Mama to cat: Finley Nash (Finn)

My Favorite Names:
    Girls Names: Isla, Hannah, Lila, Josie, Harper, Daisy, Stella, Madeleine, Olivia, Isabelle, Willow, Sadie, Georgia, Ruby, Brynn, Viviena, Laila.
    Boys Names: Blake, Easton, Lane, Eli, Ezra, Theodore, Noah, Sawyer, Knox, Felix.

Favorite Combos:
    Daisy Madeleine, Isla Wren, Stella Madeleine, Nora Madeleine, Emma Jean, Sadie Elisabeth, Georgia Pearl
    Eli Benjamin, Blake Michael, Judson Wyatt, Ezra Nathaniel

moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Elea Charlotte was actually the first combination that came to my mind - Charlotte's on my middle name list and I love it.

Elea Scarlett
    Elea Bethany
    Elea Sadie
    Elea Lucy
    Elea Violet - my favourite other than Elea Charlotte.
    Elea Madeleine
    Elea Matisse

I really like the spelling ELEA. My mother actually had the same pronunciation, but much longer spelling of Alleyiah, picked out for my younger sister.

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle