Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    I LOVE the Christmas tune reference! I always thought it was so cool that my mom's name was in a Christmas carol. In fact, I've suggested that combo to DH before and he's a little less enthusiastic lol. But now the Chiara combos will be between Chiara Aurora Jeannette and Chiara Jeannette Isabella. Thanks!
    Mom to Ruby Mae Anastasia

Current Favorites:
    Peter Leon Gerard~Joseph "Joss" Patrick Xavier~Jack~Thatcher~Weston~Robin
    ~Emma Chiara Jeannette~Aurora Sofia Catherine~Natalie~Natalia~Nadia~Eleanor~Jude

Vote on my name list: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826798

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:10 PM.

I really like Chiara. It's pretty and unexpected yet I know how to pronounce it without looking it up I really like Chiara Aurora Jeannette, but agree that it is a bit difficult to pronounce. I don't see why you can't use "Isabelle" to honour an "Isabella" -I'm sure she would understand that the -a got switched to an -e for flow purposes. It's not that much of a stretch. Nadia Isabelle Jeannette is quite pretty as is Chiara Jeannette Isabelle/a.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah