Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Yes you, sansa_nanami!
    Mom to:
    Ruby Mae Anastasia
    Peter Leon Gerard

Thanks

I like Sienna. It's not really my style but I like the sound of it. Reminds me of Siena, Italy, which is a gorgeous city.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Just realized Sienna means a reddish-brown color...and Ruby is a shade of red/red gemstone. Does this matter at all?
    Mom to:
    Ruby Mae Anastasia
    Peter Leon Gerard

I think that Sienna and Ruby would make a great sibset. It connects them as sisters, gives them names that have similar meanings without being overtly obvious, like Ruby and Pearl or Ruby and Emerald would be (but if you like that, I'd suggest Emerald as an alternative to Emma, which is way overused)
    Only a name freak or artist would really pick up on it.

But as for the spelling of Margo(t), I'd definitely go Margo. I'm assuming you'd pronounce it the same way Margo or Margot, but Margot will get "Mar-GOT" while Margo will always get "Mar-GO" As a Michaila...having your name constantly mispronounced is extremely annoying. If you like both spellings equally, go with the one that will make her life easier. (For example, with my name, had my parents spelled my name Michaela, I would have gotten confused with stuff coming for MICHAEL A LASTNAME and MICHAELA LASTNAME, as I'm named after my dad, Michael Allen.)

Definitely like Natalia more than Natalie. What about Marta?
    Teenage Name Geek & Author
    Novel Faves:
    Beauty is Blind:Aurelia Dawn, Briony Sage & Calista Rose; Damien Lysander
    Twice Upon a Time: Contenza "Connie" & Jensina "Jennie"
    Reality:
    GIRLS: Antonia Jude "Annie" Rosalind Briar "Lindy" Felicity Snow, Tabitha Belle, Briallen
    BOYS: Gabriel Kai, Sebastian Lawrence, Benedict Jotham, Lionel James, Nathaniel
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9792647

haili73: between you and DH, you've convinced me, I like Margo better than Margot. Good reminder about how spelling affects things, thanks! We have a niece named Matigan that goes by Martie so Marta is out, although we like it stylistically. More suggestions like that would be great!
    Mom to:
    Ruby Mae Anastasia
    Peter Leon Gerard