Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hazel Elisabeth is nice... I'm not a big Elisabeth fan, but this is my preferred spelling.
    I also really like repeating sounds in my combos, so I'll give this a shot.
    Hazel Emilia or Hazel Sabella are sticking out to me. I think Sabella would be a great option. It's less common than Isabella and Elisabeth, but still related and familiar.
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Eleanora, Minerva, Lilac and Bastian "Baz", Fletcher, Edmund, Joscelin, Gideon

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 08:53 AM.

To me, Hazel's mn should start with a consonant, not a vowel sound. Something hard like d or a k sound. And, if the mn is two syllables, the accent should be on the second syllable. Perhaps I'm too traditional in that...
    Hazel Christine
    Hazel Dianne

These sound right to me, although Christine and Dianne are names I strongly dislike. I just couldn't find anything else to better illustrate my point.
    Forty-something mom to three teenage girls and an eleven-year-old boy
    Foster mom to two sweet sisters born Aug 2011 and Sept 2012 and another wee girl born Aug 2013

Hazel Isabella! It seems more fresh. Elizabeth is wonderful, but it's kind of like Marie and Anne. Good Luck!

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot