Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Hazel Elisabeth... but not.

I've been loving Hazel nn Hazy lately, a lot. I've tentatively decided to add it to my list, but I'm having troubles with a combo. Hazel Elisabeth is the closest I seem to be able to come to finding a combo I truly like, but I always promised myself I wouldn't use a filler MN for my children (my MN is Marie and I've always hated that it has no meaning). Honestly, I adore the name Elisabeth, it's not like it was the first thing that "sounded nice", but it still feels like a cop-out. I also like Hazel Isabella--liked it before Hazel Elisabeth, actually--but I'm worried that it's quite tongue-twistery with all the "Z" and "L" sounds. Plus, Isabelle's been my top choice for a girl for years.

So. Thoughts on a Hazel combo that feels like Hazel Elisabeth, but that isn't? I'm looking for something sweet, something more classic to balance out the vintagey-goodness of Hazel, something more innocent than sexy or exotic.

If you think Hazel Elisabeth and/or Hazel Isabella is fine--which would you pick between the two?

Thanks, ladies!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus