Results 11 to 15 of 23
Thread: Any winners?
June 11th, 2013 10:07 AM #11Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
June 11th, 2013 11:28 AM #13
Like a lot of your names but feel like some pale in comparison to Sansa.... you set the bar high with Sansa!
• Anoushka - love Anouk. Not sure about Anoushka.
• Astoria - also think of Queens, NY. Pretty otherwise.
• Clea - love.
• Cordelia - not so much with Sansa.
• Cosima - love.
• Delphine - ok but not great.
• Edie/Edith - does not stand up to Sansa.
• Elettra - ok but I think Electra.
• Endellion - makes me think Dandelion.
• Etta - love the name but does not stand up to Sansa.
• Eulalie - not so much with Sansa.
• Juno/Juniper - I actually prefer Juno with Sansa as Juniper feels too modern/wordy.
• Maeve - I generally love this name but it sounds harsh to me next to Sansa.
• Marina - does not stand up to Sansa.
• Matilda/Maude - does not stand up to Sansa.
• Paloma - love.
• Poppy - does not stand up to Sansa.
• Rui - don't know this name. Seems ok but i prefer something a little longer or with a prettier spelling.
• Tamsin - maybe.
• Wilhelmina - not so much with Sansa.
• Winter/Winnie[/QUOTE] - does not stand up to Sansa and too wordy.
So my faves with Sansa are Clea, Cosima, Paloma, maybe Juno, and maybe Tamsin. Love the first three. Also like the suggestion of Cressida.
Last edited by emsky; June 11th, 2013 at 11:30 AM.Audrey Coraline | Etta Rosemary | Gwyneth Cordelia | Madeleine Vesper | Maisie Leonora | Matilda Hazel | Olive Kerensa | Rosalie Fern | Sylvie Marigold | Willa Margot | Zara Emmeline | Archer Nathaniel | Callum Everett | Cato Benjamin | Griffin Wilder | Jasper Amias | Julian Emrys | Leo Sebastian | Lucian Mateo | Quentin Rafferty | Rhys Donovan | Theo Everest
June 11th, 2013 11:34 AM #15Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
June 11th, 2013 11:35 AM #17
June 11th, 2013 11:40 AM #19