Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    While it's not a name I plan to use, I really like Harper! I can see it on any age group, any profession, or what have you. It's really sweet and spunky at the same time. I immediately think of Harper Lee when I hear this name, also love that connection! Harper Rebecca is a great name combo too!

Where I live, it's not popular for either gender. In fact, there is only one Harper in our town..a little girl adopted from China, and that's the name her adoptive parents loved for a daughter, if they ever had one! I never really knew it was a surname or unisex name, for a long time. I never met a male Harper and I only recently met a guy who has it as a surname.
    Currently liking:

Girls: Lydia Jeanette, Leah Christine, Aria Quinn, Anna Ruby

Boys: Asa Vincent, Peter Eliot, Anthony Nicholas, Paul Gregory, Luke Mackenize

Thinking about:
    Viva Lux, Luca Daniel, Lorenzo "Enzo", Adah Marie

As a girls name, I love it. I was pleasantly surprised when the Beckhams announced it for their daughter. I've never thought of it as a boys name though, perhaps because of Harper Lee.
    Not expecting but hopefully one day that will change.

Favourite Combos
    Ivy Adelaide/Lyra Evangeline/Eliza Genevieve
    Hugo Benjamin/James Anthony/Rory Alexander

Other Favourites
    Octavia, Astrid, Estella, Hestia, Wallis, Sheridan
    Rafferty, Malachy, Jasper, Harrison, Sidney, Killian

I really dislike this name because of the Harpy.
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

I love Harper. It's probably my favorite 'unisex' name. tho I only really like it for a girl. It has gotten very popular though. Skyrocketed is a good word for it.
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

I like the name, but in America it's skyrocketing in popularity. They seem to be around every corner. I remember just five years ago probably, I thought it was such an interesting name. The only time I had every heard it was on Harper Lee and I knew a grown man with the name but that was it. I personally wouldn't use it, but it's a decent name and it's not obnoxious to me.