Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Pearl Jeannine, since Peggy is a short for of Margaret (Pearl)
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

I know a Patricia who goes by Peggy. I know it's dated, but just a thought!
    I also like the idea of Magnolia Jane with the nn Meg. Some other names that could get you to Meg are Magdalene/a and Megara (hercules association!)

My mother's name is Margret, and I've tried to think of ways of honoring her too. I like Greta, which is a version of Margaret. I think Greta Jane is adorable.
    Ann Christine

Mommy to Tobias Kevin, nn Toby

Baby #2 coming in September!

Boy Full Names: Caleb Daniel, Casey Joseph

Other Boy Loves: Jonah, Davin, Isaac

Girl Full Names: Tiana Margret (Tia), Clara Elizabeth, Allison Margret, Kendra Ellen

Other Girl Loves: Tess, Gretchen, Coralie

The first thing that came to mind was Peregrine.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 02:33 PM.