Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    #1 is adventurous, and daring she has brunette hair and slightly curly and has piercing blue eyes. She's very lively and untamed.
    Brenna Robin

#2 is creative and melancholy red headed she's slightly frail and thin over sized glasses has 2 very older sisters they are 7 years apart.
    Isla Rose

#3 is short and petite strawberry blonde hair and loves school and reading about brave women, and believes she can be president one day. she has 5 younger siblings and comes from a well respected family.
    Mara Ann

#4 very handsome boy with dark brown curly hair, and catgreen eyes, no one gives him the benefit of the doubt his mother is Greek and his father American. only child and walks the streets to get out of his house. his father is abusive. he wants to travel where the stars live. he likes #2
    Bryant Matthew

#5 is charisma and unruly he has dishwater blond hair he is very babied by his mother. he is the only surviving child. His father ran off with the neighbor.
    Abram James

#1 is adventurous, and daring she has brunette hair and slightly curly and has piercing blue eyes. She's very lively and untamed.:
    Xyla
    Della
    Tuesday
    November
    Kylie
    Zoe
    Klio
    Lilith
    Naomi

#2 is creative and melancholy red headed she's slightly frail and thin over sized glasses has 2 very older sisters they are 7 years apart. :
    Colette
    Eve
    Mae
    Blair
    Sienna
    Thea

#3 is short and petite strawberry blonde hair and loves school and reading about brave women, and believes she can be president one day. she has 5 younger siblings and comes from a well respected family. :
    Sara
    Zinnia
    Chloe
    Kate
    I think Zoe would fit for this character, too

#4 very handsome boy with dark brown curly hair, and cat green eyes, no one gives him the benefit of the doubt his mother is Greek and his father American. only child and walks the streets to get out of his house. his father is abusive. he wants to travel where the stars live. he likes #2:
    Theo
    Ryan
    Dylan
    Sebastian
    Seth

#5 is charisma and unruly he has dishwater blond hair he is very babied by his mother. he is the only surviving child. His father ran off with the neighbor:
    Zander
    Elliott
    West
    Wesley
    Jessie
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

#1 is adventurous, and daring she has brunette hair and slightly curly and has piercing blue eyes. She's very lively and untamed.
    Ciara
    Katya
    Anya
    Quinn

#2 is creative and melancholy red headed she's slightly frail and thin over sized glasses has 2 very older sisters they are 7 years apart.
    Tara
    Iris
    Giorgie
    Rose

#3 is short and petite strawberry blonde hair and loves school and reading about brave women, and believes she can be president one day. she has 5 younger siblings and comes from a well respected family.
    Natalie
    Josephine
    Mara
    Holly

#4 very handsome boy with dark brown curly hair, and catgreen eyes, no one gives him the benefit of the doubt his mother is Greek and his father American. only child and walks the streets to get out of his house. his father is abusive. he wants to travel where the stars live. he likes #2
    Dean
    Jackson
    Silas
    Julian

#5 is charisma and unruly he has dishwater blond hair he is very babied by his mother. he is the only surviving child. His father ran off with the neighbor.
    Toby
    Oliver
    Miles
    Jude
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

I really like the name Tara. It's an awesome alternative to Terra, although both are beautiful names. I would've suggested it for #1, myself, though. I also think that Toby is a great fit for #5
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski