Names Searched Right Now:

Absolutely Flabergasted!

I was looking on a Website link-> http://http://www.gro-scotland.gov.u...es-2012-t4.csv

I will list some pictures below of names I found, that was given to children in 2012 Scotland.

image.jpg Not saw this spelling before, do you consider this kry8tiveee or not?
    image.jpg Is this name Adorable (sorry couldn't help myself)?
    image.jpg Not saw this spelling before, do you consider this kry8tiveee or not?
    image.jpg Is this a cute combo?
    image.jpg Cute or Weird?
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

1. Yes? Of course.
    2. No.
    3. See 1.
    4. No.
    5. Fine if it was Sakura. As it is: weird.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

The more I see lists like this one the more I'm thinking that there needs to be some action like...

1) A mandatory course called "How to Name A Human Being" 101. A certificate would be awarded. If a parents fails, they have to take it over until they pass the exam. Failure is not an option.

2) A HUGE national list with approved names. Parents would have the right to petition for "new" names to be added. If they want to get kre8tif with spelling or name their baby something like Cherry-Blossom or Atlanta-Blush, they have to have valid reasons for doing so (eg. Cherry is my mother's name and Blossom was my grannie so I want to honour both people).
    All the best,
    Mischa.

The creative spellings I could cope with... the outlandish names need to be saved for the middle spot. I don't like the hyphenated names as one weird name is enough for one child, two names are over the top.