Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Congratulation!!!
    Your daughters are gorgeous and their names really beautiful!!
    Birdie is an adorable nn for Beatrice!
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad DH finally consented to Birdie. It stuck with me for most of my pregnancy and I just knew it was her name even if he wasn't convinced. I'm not a fan of nicknames as full names though, so that's where Beatrice came from and the middle names are after family- Ann is after is mom and her mother, and Margaux is after his paternal grandmother Margaret.

And here's one more sibling picture

1011887_4903890444173_1293653155_n.jpg

Love both your girls' names. Birdie is fantastic!

They are so cute!!!!!

The names are beautiful congratulations.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! You sure had a long wait for her arrival and I'm sure it was worth the wait! Beatrice Ann Margaux is such a beautiful name and it is perfect for the nn Birdie! Congrats to you and your family!
    Mother to little~Francine Annika~