Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hazel middles

Hazel middles

So it looks as though we are leaning towards naming our soon to be daughter Ruby Alice, still concerned about how common Ruby is but I rarely hear it where I live in New England so I'm getting over it.

Our other possibility is Hazel, but we'd love to use Alice as a middle name to honor my grandma and several people pointed out that Hazel Alice doesn't have great flow. I know there's lots if names that work beautifully with Hazel, but I'd really like to use a family name for the middle. The other thought us Grace, my great-grandmotger's name.

Is Hazel Grace and better than Hazel Alice? They both do have an 'ah' and sibilant sound, so I don't know if it really helps.

Thanks!

Sorry for the typos! First time posting in my phone.

I prefer Ruby Alice. - I'm personally not a fan of 80's Names. I do Love Ruby though.

Why not have Hazel-Ruby Alice or Ruby-Hazel Alice or Hazel Ruby Alice.

Thanks. So is Ruby an 80s name? As in 1980s?That's interesting, I don't think of it that way.

Not sure about Ruby and Hazel together because of the double color bit...

I love all your name choices!
    Ruby Alice is adorable. Hazel is one of my most favorite names, but I think it sounds better paired with a 3 syllable middle name.

Hazel Alison is nice, a slightly longer version of Alice.