Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help! Can't decide & baby girl #2 due Friday

Hi Berries,

I would love some outside perspective! I'm indecisive and having a hard time falling in love with a girl name. I'm almost out of time! We don't want to leave the hospital without a name for our new baby girl. Here are our current top contenders (in alpha order):

Chloe Giselle
    Chloe Sabrina
    Claire Giselle
    Sabrina Brooke
    Sabrina Claire
    Sabrina Giselle

I also like, but my husband doesn't as much:
    Sabrina June
    Cecily Claire
    Cecily June
    Lena Cecily

Our last name is one syllable, starts with a B, like a popular bookstore.

Thanks for your help!!!

Of the list you guys have together, I like Chloe, but it's so popular today that me, personally, I'd lean towards Sabrina for a first name. My favorite combo on that list is Sabrina Giselle. Or Chloe Sabrina, if popularity isn't a factor to you.

Overall, I prefer the list you like but hubs doesn't as much. Of those, I'd most pick Lena Cecily.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

What about Giselle Chloe?
    babynamelover.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by sansa_nanami View Post
    Of the list you guys have together, I like Chloe, but it's so popular today that me, personally, I'd lean towards Sabrina for a first name. My favorite combo on that list is Sabrina Giselle. Or Chloe Sabrina, if popularity isn't a factor to you.

Overall, I prefer the list you like but hubs doesn't as much. Of those, I'd most pick Lena Cecily.
    Thanks! We both really like Chloe, but I am nervous about its popularity. I have a unique name, which I love, so my preference is to avoid really popular names. I have a soft spot for Chloe though and I don't personally know anyone with a daughter named Chloe.

I really like Sabrina with your last name. It has a nice rhythm and bounce to it! That said, Sabrina Brooke B- is a little too much repetition. Sabrina Claire gets my vote. Sabrina Claire B- ... very nice!!