Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think of Goop right away when I hear Apple used as a name (and I'm not a very big fan of hers - to say the least). However, I don't mind the name and I think it would make a quite lovely middle name (I think it's too out-there as a first). In terms of celebrity baby names, it's not nearly as horrific as Jermajesty, Rainbow or Bluebell.

I also totally stand behind the idea of using Pomeline as a possible substitute. It's a wonderful name.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda/Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda/Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Elessar Oisín • Aviaaja Agnes Lúthien "Avi"

I honestly totally love Apple! I loved it before Gwyneth Paltrow had anything to do with it. I used to name the daughter in my Sim family "Mary Apple". Did anyone else play that game? If I were to use it in real life, I would probably use it as a middle name like that. I wouldn't be brave enough to put it first. My hubby turned it down, though. Coincidentally, our daughter's middle name is Lucille after my grandmother, too.

I like the suggestions of Opal/Opaline, Pomona (nn Apple), Poppy, and Bryony. You could also just switch it to Lucille Apple instead. Lucy Apple is cute!

I have to agree with some of the comments. If I met baby Apple I would think you were a big Gwyneth Paltrow (barf) fan. She ruined the name for everyone, sorry.

What do you like about the name? It's very simple and sweet, nature inspired but unusual.

How about:

Wren
    Lark
    Starling
    Azalea
    Lilac
    Alyssum
    Amaryllis
    Calla-- Love Calla Lucille Rowe!
    Marigold
    Zahra
    Aster

I like Apple. It's a sweet name.

I think straightaway of Gwyneth Paltrow. I don't particularly care for it. I think Pomeline/Pommeline/Pommelina, etc. are a great compromise between Apple and Porcelina, and I think you could use Poppy as a nickname.