Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Perhaps he'd like Cara, Clara, Mara, Lara, Vera, Farrah - all rhyme-ish with Sarah.

Elisabeth is gorgeous, but pretty standard as a middle name, although the 's' spelling makes it prettier and slightly more stand-out - though I do say slightly.

Maybe Elisabeth as a first name would be more suited to Atticus? Or maybe Elise, Eliza etc...?

Btw, I love a pp's suggestion of Sadie! Atticus and Sadie are lovely together.
    Last edited by claireelise; June 11th, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 08:03 AM.

I actually like Sarah Elisabeth! Yes, it's pretty traditional, but it's almost refreshing in this day and age where everyone gives their kids creative/unique/unusual names. Even though there were probably 9 Sarahs in your class when you were in school, I hardly hear it these days (I'm a substitute teacher). She would probably be the only Sarah in her class. I also think Sarah and Atticus work as a sibset. They're both vintage-y. I love the suggestion of Sarah nn Sadie with Atticus. You could also pair Sarah with a less-traditional version of Elisabeth, like Elspeth, Elise, Bess, Lisette, Elisheva, Elisabetta. There are so many!

If you wanted to go for something that still felt classic...but not as common as Sarah (especially the combo Sarah Elisabeth...)

Lucille
    Laura
    Sally (actually is a diminutive of Sarah)
    Arabella
    Georgia
    Ophelia
    Mabel

Or since Elisabeth/Elizabeth is such a common middle name. Maybe something like Eliza for a middle name instead. Or Elise. Just some thoughts

I agree that Sarah is wonderful, classic, goes with anything (and therefore Atticus). Maybe if you concede Sarah, you can go just a notch more creative than Elizabeth for the middle. I really like Sarah Elspeth or Sarah Elise.