Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree with Maggie, I think Sarah and Atticus work well together, because Sarah is such a classic it can work with all types of names.

Hell I even know a sibling set of Sarah and Nevaeh, so you've got timeless Sarah paired with trendy, creative and rather tacky Nevaeh, and yet it still pairs well with it.

Perhaps you could talk your husband round to using a more 'out there' middle name, or maybe even a more elaborate form of Elisabeth, say for example Elisheva/Elisheba (the original Hebrew form of the name).
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

I love all the suggestions of a Sarah nn Sadie (or even just Sadie Elisabeth!). I agree with you that Sarah Elisabeth is pretty plain. What about names with a classic feel that are more interesting? Nameberry even has a list: http://nameberry.com/list/42/Classic...t-Arent-Boring

Susannah (nn Sosie, Suzie, Sannah, Anna, Annie, etc.), Sophie, Stella, or Sable are other S options.

What about Zara? It's very nearly the same name, but much more interesting. Sarai might also be a good substitute- it even shares a root with Sarah. Seren might also appeal.

Sarah is still a nice name, though, so maybe a different middle would be better- I don't think your husband should get to choose both the first and middle names! Personally I'd go wild in the middle with the first name Sarah- Sarah Manon, Sarah Isabeau, Sarah Boheme, Sarah Echo, Sarah Juno, Sarah Thomasina, or Sarah Borealis would be my picks. Even if you don't share my style for middle names, you can still be interesting without going crazy- names like Sarah Colette, Sarah Corinne, Sarah Juliette, and Sarah Madeleine are interesting but still classic.

My suggestion is Zara Elise

Sarah Elizabeth is my name! It's a pretty awesome, cutting-edge name

Personally, I think Sarah matches well with Atticus. However, if you want something more interesting, I like previous posters' suggestions of Sari, Seraphina or Zara.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter